My situation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

My situation

Guys, I've been a ghost since football kicked off for me and the bottom line is that I have a JV game, freshman game, varsity game, and team night every single week for the next 9 weeks and that leaves me with zero time for playing on my xbox right now. In truth when that is combined with not caring for the team I have right now, the ambition is not there to play games at 11PM to 1AM at night and get back up to drive in for freshman for practice at 5:30 in the morning. The fact is life is more in the way that it ever has been, and that happens.

That said, I really have no choice but to bow out. I've had a great time with alot of you guys but I just cannot do it right now, maybe later on down the road after football is over, but there is just no way for me to be dedicated enough to the dynasty at this moment.

Thanks to all of you guys (even you York and Max) for the good times, someone beat York's ass every season for me since I won't be here to do it anymore.

Thanks again guys, and sorry.

J

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Aww man. That sucks to hear J. Good luck with football season though.

Ive guessed that you coach a pretty good school or else you would have told us the name of it by now... lol I hope you guys have a good season. Hope you come back afterward.

I motion to just leave him in the OD on perma-AP
    (y)

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I second that Max it just won't be the same around here without ya man. Good Luck with this year keep everyone healthy and dominate brochacho. Look forward to trying to tackle your 285 lbs fb in the future.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I gotcha Jman, you're obviously welcome back as soon as you find the time...and haha I know you will eventually.

Take it easy brotha, good luck with the season.