My situation

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

My situation

Guys, I've been a ghost since football kicked off for me and the bottom line is that I have a JV game, freshman game, varsity game, and team night every single week for the next 9 weeks and that leaves me with zero time for playing on my xbox right now. Right now the ambition is not there to play games at 11PM to 1AM at night and get back up to drive in for freshman for practice at 5:30 in the morning. The fact is life is more in the way that it ever has been, and that happens.

I simply cannot guarantee I can keep up with the pace anymore, the fact is I only have 1 night of the week off and that is Saturday. Situations have gotten more tense at my job for us to win and win now or else, you can figure that off.

I love this dynasty, joining the Tri again is the only thing that has kept me trying to keep up for the last couple of weeks, I just cannot physically do it for 10 more and not cheat you guys. I'll miss the banter and trash talk, and the friends I've made here in the Tri and I truly hope that after my football season is over if an opening arises you'll consider me for it 10 weeks from now. I'm so sorry guys, I truly am, I truly, truly am.

Thank you all for everything, Dru and Perry you two kick ass!

J

By the way, if you don't mind still inviting me into a chat every now and again when you see me on, please do so, I'm not dead, just going away for a while lol.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Guess you don't need to respond to my pm. Dang, this sucks.

I don't know about anyone else but I have zero problem leaving your team on AP until you have time to come back. He'll, that way if you do have some time you can knock out a game vs the CPU now and then if you want.

Let me know if that's what you'd like to do. If not, I will probably advertise the spot as a part time thing till you are able to return. You definitely have a spot here when you able to come back.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I agree with Dru! Just kick some butt Coach JMan! (y)

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

JMan, i hate to see you go, especially since we haven't got to play each other.

I also agree with Dru and Twist about putting you on auto and you can knock how some games when you have a chance to get on and play.

Good luck during the season.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

bummer jman.

Good luck in the real season, and get back asap!

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

The stress of life at the moment is almost overbearing, if not for my wife trying to keep me sane I don't know where I'd be. Just not in a very happy place right now and questioning alot of things to do with my job. Everything is just crazy to me right now.

If no one cares about me being on AP, I'd appreciate that alot, I truly would. You guys are just crazy enough to help give me some sanity.

Everything is just fucked up right now, and its not the wins and losses that is doing it.

7. Dru50

You've got a home here bro, come back around if/when things calm down for you. I know better than most (with my former job) how quickly shit at work can negatively impact everything else in your life.

I'm making the executive call that you are on AP and your spot will be here waiting for you when you are ready.

We will chat sometime so twist and Perry can entertain you with their debauchery.

Take care man and try to enjoy a little of your holiday weekend.

8. Dru50

You've got a home here bro, come back around if/when things calm down for you. I know better than most (with my former job) how quickly shit at work can negatively impact everything else in your life.

I'm making the executive call that you are on AP and your spot will be here waiting for you when you are ready.

We will chat sometime so twist and Perry can entertain you with their debauchery.

Take care man and try to enjoy a little of your holiday weekend.

9. Dru50

Guys, Jman stepping away for a bit that leaves BDS alone in the MWC. He isn't really interested in playing in a conference alone, so I've allowed him to move to Cal in the Pac 10. That kind of screws up a few user games, but it will give him two definite user games vs me and Perry.

Just an FYI to everyone.

10. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

X2.... and Let us know how things are going from time to time

Cool, everything will work itself out.

11. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah, I would much rather have jman around and stay with Fresno St, but I figured if I wanted to play all cpu games in conference I could just do an offline dynasty. I picked Cal though while keeping in mind that I was 0-1 with Fresno and Cal was also 0-1 so I'm not running from my loss at all.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jman, I wish the best of luck to you my dude! I also miss talkin major crap and seeing the replies from you. I'll be down to interim coach for Coach J

13. BDSDIGITAL

we have standards in place here sir.

14. Dru50

Sorry noles, max has been in the bullpen for a while and beat ya to it. Thanks for the offer though.

Guys, there is a possibility that maxattax34 will take over as a temporary 12th guy until jman is able to return. More details as they come available.