1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My son - The Deer Slayer!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

He killed this buck Saturday in Mississippi. His first buck and it was great one!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nice.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Nice, did you force him to drink a cup of blood? I had to take a bite of the heart.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I rubbed some blood on his face but the little man is a mommas boy. He almost puked from that.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

What did that Buck ever do to you? Poor guy was porbably out trying to get some Tang and then was killed by a kid.

6. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

I agree. What if that was bambi's moma? I think I am entitled to your 2nd round pick for having to witness this horrific act of animal cruelty as compensation for my loss. :cool:

7. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Ummm Greg... a Buck is a male so if that was bambi's mom the boy did him a favor :)

8. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Also, I like the Cousin Vinny's version best...
    "Imagine for a second your a deer, and you come up on a brooke and you put your tongue in the cold clear water, then BAM!! Your brains are all over the ground! " LOL