My SPECIAL Impact player

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, May 25, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My SPECIAL Impact player

QB Terrence Robinson (95), the man at QB...expected to change to a pro-style offense...impact QB.

MLB Ryan Smith (97), always in the right spot, smart LB who isn't fast but again, smart

TE Andre Givens (74), freshman TE??? IMPACT??...I'm sure his 72 spd, 75cth will put FEAR into your hearts!

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Wow! That TE is awesome and would fit in great with our stable of 71-78 overall studs at the position.

I did look over the QB and LB Mo and you arent kidding they are both very good players.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm hoping Robinson becomes what Jordan Luallen was for me...i'm playing now, he's already broken a few tackles lol.

Smith is different...I scooped him up...most other users didn't go for him due to his C+ speed but I redshirted him and he's a 97 OVR...throwback type LB.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

C+ speed in the middle can work as long as they are big smart and strong....thats not asking too much is it? :p and will be fine next year when you can do formation subs in the nickle and dime so you can actually get him off the field in passing situations.

I havent looked or tried but can you use the D sub in those forms to get faster LBs on the grid?

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey so you're not running Air Force this year? I would if I were you and had that QB. That's when Luallen was unstoppable...

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I have a quick question Mo did you see the TE as an impact during the game or in the menus, or on the practice field? Cuz there's a bug in practice where it will put a guy as impact that really isn't, because it needs to have 3 impact players at all times.

At this point of the season, if you had 2 returning players who were named impact guys, there should not be a 3rd at all yet.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I don't need a throwback, I need a LB that can stay with the FB on the PA flat route.. lol. My dude Ross is NASTY though... throwback with speed, awesome spd/size/str/bsh. Just another :3stars: beast for UGA :)

the only thing holding him back is I like to play MLB... hahaha.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nah, I switched to Notre Dame's PB this year...gonna air it out :)...I only changed because my personnel was I had some nice RB's...Perry/Vaughn/ and the other two I have now. Vaughn is left with Love (6'3") and another kid I'm forgetting...but I don't think they are GOOD backs...I had to BEG Vaughn to stay.

Robinson's arm is damn near the same as Luallen's was his senior year, plus Robinson was always injured last year while running the air force offense...I was using my backup more (who is definitely a running QB with 88 spd).

Yeah practice mode...it was weird because I know I didn't see him in the menus like that, plus he lined up the 2TE in the practice plays...I know I didn't depth chart my best TE to #2! lol. But gotcha, I got the real two and no other one yet.

I'd have to look at that...I'm sure I can sub out my MLB for OLB's though, who are WAY faster than my guy @ MLB...he's great in filling the gaps and he's usually by the ball...he has trouble on the tosses though...he gets great jumps but he can get by due to his lack of top speed...I do like him though...always in the right position

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I only noticed tow impact players in my game. The first is redshirt senior halfback Miller who is a big strong back, but maybe not the best back on the team. The second is Junior middle linebacker Landry, he gets his chance to shine after sitting behind one of the best MLB's in the leagues history, Woods.