1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My status for next 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 1, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

My status for next 3 weeks

I need to turn over franchise commish duties for the next 3 weeks. Starting this sunday I will be gone every sunday night to friday night at camps. I will work out weather or not to give me opponent a sub, which sucks, but i am going to do my best to stay very active and get my games in.

So who wants it?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I can help out when I am home which lately hasnt been much. I will be home tomorrow and I should be there for a bout 6-7 days. After that I would have to pass it on to someone else till I am home again.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

If Jeremy takes it through then, I will take it after he leaves. This works out perfectly with my schedule as I will be gone through Monday, and then am back and will be able to take over for Jeremy afte he has to go.