My status

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I'm guessing you guys have all noticed that I haven't really been active on the boards the past week or so. I have been incredibly busy with classes, and am currently in the week before finals. To top things off - I have done NOTHING this semester. So I am trying to get as much of my coursework completed by thursday as humanly possible

Sorry for putting this on the backburner, but school has to come first. After finals next week I'll be ready to go back at this full boar. In the mean time, bear with me as I work on getting through this semester.

Thanks to recchem2000 and gowazzucougs in particular for keeping the league active in my absence. They've done a great job keeping up with advances.

• Like Like x 1
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think Stanford should go on AP for the Pac 12 CCG as a punishment for being inactive :D

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I think UCLA would look great with some recruiting sanctions. Like those currently imposed on USC... but harsher. Say, 20 scholarship reduction for each of the next 5 seasons.

Have fun with your walk-ons! :D

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats essentially what I have now jackass! At least on offense :)

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Or Stanford could let me have that five star WR and 4 star FS, and it is all good.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Cheez
    im gonna sim your game if you don't get it done by the time Ohio State and Penn State play tonight :D