Announcement My Team

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I needed an extra hour or so. Sorry guys.

jello1717 pointed out to me that Tulsa was a :2stars: and Big Suge Knight also stated that they were mostly Seniors. Even if I did get a ton of success in the first year, I'll be realistic, at a 2star I would be hard pressed to even sign a 4 star recruit and my team would probably be a mess Year 2.

I played the Demo. Looked over some rosters, uniforms and yes even cheerleaders. It came down to a few teams including West Virginia, Tulsa, Texas Tech, and even MSU (damn you Darkwing for infecting that into my mind).

For NCAA '13 I have decided to use...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[​IMG]

1) I liked their playbook in the Demo
    2) Their QB was fun as hell to play with even if he is a SR(RS)
    3) Better chance to recruit as a 3 star
    4) I always noticed KSU was quite competitive as a CPU team in my offline dynasties.
    5) The helmet is badass
    6) Aaaand: [​IMG]

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Good choice. I like their QB/HB combo in the demo for sure

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Love this decision. Though you bore me to tears. If you really wanted a team I mentioned you should take you should've went Sparty's route ;)

I won't mention who one of K-State long time rivals is....

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I doubt the league would agree with me moving them to the Big XII. And I bore you?:oops:

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Masler I like this choice a lot better for you. I was close to taking them myself.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Have fun with a piss poor rival ;) Speaking of which, i need Utah every year at least. I'd also like Utah St but they're bad so maybe and every other year rivalry?

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It certainly sounds like you're getting at TCU, but KSU only has 1 rival (in game) and that's KU. That's one of the main reasons that I didn't pick them as it sucks ass only having 1 rivalry game. I know this isn't the place ( UofCWildcat .....) but when we get down to it, I'll remind Masler that I'll need at least one of my rivals (NT, Rice, Navy) on my OOC schedule yearly.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Haha, happens. Was gonna happen somewhere.

9. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

When we set protected rivals, does that make them a rival in the game? I wasn't sure if that would work or not.

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

No. It only means that you'll play them every year. Just like your fellow division teams, you play them yearly but they aren't rivals either.

11. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

LOL...I was getting at Nebraska. I wanted to see if I could ruffle some feathers without mentioning the name

:( didn't work

12. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i'm saddened that you have not decided to use my beloved Hurricane. but i understand the reasoning. we should be a 3* this year still after an 8-5 season.