My Theory

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok guys i think i have figured out the reason behind the psn outage. So stay with me and I will tell you the story.

Considering he was the only game we were waiting to be played before we advanced Maij played the first role in the outage. Since Maij noticed that he wasnt going to get his game in before we were ready to advance he made the first strike into the psn structure and caused the first of many error messages to come. Maij knew he couldnt take down the psn structure alone so he started reaching out to other members such as IMBOSSY and Jv.

Bossy knew that he was going to be away from the ps3 during his move and didnt want to miss out on the majority of the season so while speaking with Maij in a closed door meeting he began brainstorming on how to keep from missing a big part of the season. Thats when the door opened and JV walked into the room. Jv wanted in on the plan because he was going to be out of town during the easter holiday. Together all three of these coaches combined their powers to shut down the playstation network so that each of their needs would be fulfilled.

Anyways sorry to break this news to all of you guys but i figured you should here the real story behind the psn outage from me rather than the bogus rumors on the internet.

Lol but on a serious note hope you guys have had a good easter holiday and vacation since the network has been down. Soon as the network is back up were gonna keep storming through the seasons at our normal fast pace.

@IMBOSSY
    @ChildPlease9
    @uagrad90
    @jv9179razorback
    @maij17
    @nrg-qbz-_-
    @ChaoticUT
    @fordtuff504
    @Fred Limbo
    @csboiler05
    @OnIowa

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I think Ford was in on it too he had several of my top recruits at his place this week and is hoping the long visit will turn up some nice results..

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Damn fords involved too ?????!!!!!

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Lmao, boy, yall are deep! Lol

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

they're plotting against the Huskers. the first weekend im home in over a month. theyre afraid of us repeating as BCS Champs ;)

7. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Dang...How did you figure it out. I thought our plan was full proof