My wife's surgery

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bcduggan, Jul 14, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My wife's surgery

As some of you know my wife had hip replacement surgery tuesday july 13 at 12 noon central. Surgery went well.

I should be available for PS3 tourney sometime on saturday or after. Hack, if this is a problem let me know. As I was typing this I got your text.

I probably won't be posting again till after I get home, hopefully by Saturday.

For all the dynasties I am in, if you are ready to start and I am not ready please put me on auto. For X3b, we should start after I get re-situated back home hopefully by Monday.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

glad to hear that bc

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Glad to hear everything went well:)

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Good to hear buddy. My wife had a major surgery earlier this year and it was difficult.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Glad to hear all went well man. See you around when you're able to get back with us.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

glad to hear all went well Duggan... best wishes

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Brian, take good care of that lady. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Mike

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Duggan it's good to hear the surgery was successful, here's to a speedy rehab.

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Wasn't planning on being online today but here's a quick update.

Yesterday they gave Kristi tramadol, which made her like a zombie most of the day except for the nausea. Her bp was normal on monday but dropped real low on tuesday 80s/50s, bp was improving this morning. They didn't give her a second dose of tramadol because she said she didn't want it. She was in good spirits and started doing well last night. Started real food this morning, bp was improving as well, 90s/60s.

Giving her tramadol bothered me and I told the nurse before giving it to her that it would cause a reaction because narcotic and narcotic like drugs react negatively with her. She gave it to her anyway.

Her doctor gave her some good news yesterday if all goes well with rehab she could have the other hip, her really bad hip, replaced in 2-3 months.