My workload...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sixthdis108, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

My workload...

Has become too much for me to deal with a lot of things that I have been doing lately. I will remain in the league as the Dolphins but hand the title of commissioner to JerseyMadden.

He has been extremely involved and has sent me many ideas that can help get this place on pace and in order.

Sorry I let you guys down, and I hope Jersey can take this league to new heights.

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Six, much respect on this, sometimes things dont always happen as originally planned but at least you saw that and made a change for the league's sake. ..glad to see you will still be in the league.

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

Thanks Six, let us know when ur settled in and rdy to help out again.

As of now it shows the Commissioner is KevIncredible. Does he plan on taking over or will he be handing the title over to me?

Bengals vs Packers - no response from Bengals (Packers posted on Thursday the 10th)
    -Bengals needs to be booted so Packers can play CPU by tonight 8pm est.

Rams vs Redskins - no post from either party
    sim

Panthers vs Falcons - Both owners agreed to SIM. Boot both, sim, and reinvite

Seahawks vs 49ers - No response from 49ers.

-Need to boot 49ers so the Hawks can play CPU by 8pm est tonight.

Colts vs Dolphins - no post from either party. SIM

If you can't play by 8pm est, let us know and we will SIM the game.

At this point we will advance by tonight 8pm est, making the next advance Thurs 8pm est. We will stick to 3 day advance. I'd like to get back to Wed/Sat but because of the delay, we're stuck with Thurs/Sun for now.

Getting back to Wed/Sat depends on you guys. I think we would all enjoy an advance on Sat night so we can play on Football Sunday.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

FYI Jersey, for games that are going to be simmed, you don't need to boot the owners. If they game isn't played, it will automatically be simmed. Only time you need to boot guys is when 1 of them has to play cpu. Should make things a little bit easier, less invites to be re-accepted

5. trutest

trutest Walk On

thanks for the info

6. trutest

trutest Walk On

you guys may not be able to play the CPU at all cause Kev isn't around to make any changes at the moment.

I don't want to go past 8pm est at all tonight.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

So we are for sure advancing tonight? Also are there any major changes happening other than the commish change?

8. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I'd be more than willing to help run this league - We need to pick it up and make it the best there is !

9. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Yeah, im good with that, ofc if Kevin doesnt ever get on, we are still stuck LOL

10. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

We would just have to start over :(

11. JB21

JB21 Walk On

Let's just sim week 3 as well and focus on 4 and 5

12. ThaEra25

I have to strongly disagree on that. These games count to some guys and it gives the commish a chance to see whos really in the league.

13. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Kevin is at work until 7 he will transfer power over when he can.

14. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Thanks to Sixth on getting it set up and Jersey for taking it over. I barely have enough time to play a couple games a week so can't imagine being commish of 32 team league.

15. keithparker

keithparker Guest

we are going to need another trade comitte member when jersey becomes commish

16. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Can't sixth take his place on the committee? He's still gonna be in the franchise.

17. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

this, just flip em

18. ThaEra25

If need be I would be available for the committee if we need someone...

19. Okay I'm back and have caught up on everything. Sorry guys, I've been letting you down in my short term as commish but I've been blitzed with school work lately.

Jersey - Somewhat ignore my PM, I thought you were saying you were advancing week 3 tonight and I was worried because I thought that was Wednesday. Just confusion on my part.

As for the advancing, when Sixth first told me he needed me to help out as commish I thought it was a co-commish situation, meaning I thought when I heard he was able to get his internet working again that he would have advanced week 2. This is why yesterday was wasted and I'm sorry for my mix-up on that. I just got on to give Jersey his commish title.