1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

My xbox 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Jan 8, 2014.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

I have an issue where my xbox 1 randomly ejects discs, and turns itself on in the middle of the night. It started happening a couple weeks after release and this past weekend I called it in to Microsoft and I have to get it replaced. Im doing the advance exchange so I wont be without a system. The problem is how random this is, a majority of my games I had no issues played the whole game fine. In one game I had a two possesion lead in second half, it happened and we replayed it and I lost. Last night was the worst possible scenario, in my game with The Rulah with 40 seconds left, him with the ball and me down 7, my disc ejected on me. I put myself on auto and told him he could sim or play cpu whatever he wanted to do, but just get the victory he earned. I want to get a feeling on what everyone thinks I should do going forward. I dont want to waste anyones time, while my system csn go two or three days without doing it, it's how completely random it is that sux. If you guys feel I should go on auto until I get my new system shipped to me I'm ok with that, or if you wanna take the chance and play it thats cool too. I just want to get this out there so people dont think I quit on them or people with limited time dont feel like im wasting their time if it happens in a game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

hmm, sounds like a poltergeist

but I've read disc ejecting issues in Xbox Ones, swap it out and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Lol the first support agent I talked to said the same thing about the poltergeist. Im just waiting to get my funds straight to where I can spare $500 until they receive my box and credit it back.

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Personally I would go on AP. It is one thing to get kicked out of a fifa game that only takes 20min , but nothing is worse than spending 40+ min playing Madden to end up with it not actually having happened. I am to the point where if my game plays more than 2 quarters and doesn't finish I won't even replay it or play the CPU unless the game was out of hand already. Can never get that 45min of your life back :(