My xbox 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Jan 8, 2014.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

I have an issue where my xbox 1 randomly ejects discs, and turns itself on in the middle of the night. It started happening a couple weeks after release and this past weekend I called it in to Microsoft and I have to get it replaced. Im doing the advance exchange so I wont be without a system. The problem is how random this is, a majority of my games I had no issues played the whole game fine. In one game I had a two possesion lead in second half, it happened and we replayed it and I lost. Last night was the worst possible scenario, in my game with The Rulah with 40 seconds left, him with the ball and me down 7, my disc ejected on me. I put myself on auto and told him he could sim or play cpu whatever he wanted to do, but just get the victory he earned. I want to get a feeling on what everyone thinks I should do going forward. I dont want to waste anyones time, while my system csn go two or three days without doing it, it's how completely random it is that sux. If you guys feel I should go on auto until I get my new system shipped to me I'm ok with that, or if you wanna take the chance and play it thats cool too. I just want to get this out there so people dont think I quit on them or people with limited time dont feel like im wasting their time if it happens in a game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

hmm, sounds like a poltergeist

but I've read disc ejecting issues in Xbox Ones, swap it out and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Lol the first support agent I talked to said the same thing about the poltergeist. Im just waiting to get my funds straight to where I can spare $500 until they receive my box and credit it back.

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Personally I would go on AP. It is one thing to get kicked out of a fifa game that only takes 20min , but nothing is worse than spending 40+ min playing Madden to end up with it not actually having happened. I am to the point where if my game plays more than 2 quarters and doesn't finish I won't even replay it or play the CPU unless the game was out of hand already. Can never get that 45min of your life back :(