Na na na na na na na na hey hey hey......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Sep 14, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

kursku, MarkyMark67, LTL7360, franko05, Nathan Lowe
    _MG_ Shnoogans10

guys this is just not gonna get back off the ground so I talked to upper management they asked the PS3 leagues about openings and just about every league has one so If you guys need help moving on to another league let me know and I can send out some feelers to get you into one.... I am truly sorry as this came crashing to a halt because of my time off. Look forward to seeing you guys on the board and I hope this doesn't sour you to how these leagues usually work out. Good Luck to you guys
    Matt

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Sorry to see it end, but that happens sometimes. Thanks for letting us play in the league. I look forward to beating you again, haha. Thanks again. Good luck to oevryone.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Message Spayer419 if you are interested in the Chompions league.

I am joining today and they are almost to the offseason. Perfect time to join up and grab a new team.

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

About to hit conference championship week in season three of Chompions League. Got spots open in the reconstructed Big 12 and the SEC. Message me if interested

5. kursku

kursku Walk On

6. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Thanks for the heads up!!!

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

There also might be a spot or two in Bump 'N Run which I also just joined. We are in week 4 of season 2 right now. Message onaradio34 for details.

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Thanks, Im joining you in one already, that should be enough. I think i'm going to take LSU.

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Just double checked. There would be one opening in the Big12 in Bump 'N Run. See onaradio34 for details.