Name the Senior leaving you will miss the most and who will replace them?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Dec 20, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

From The Hoosiers Offensively its probably Trevor Gray our center, and the anchor of our running game... Redshirt freshman Anthony Lowery will step in and take over at center...
    Rob Carpenter was the safety net for my young QB Carlson..... Redshirt Sophmore Dallas Smith and Dominique Curry will man the tight end spot, they both have a solid skillset and have size.....

Defensively, Defensive end AJ Allen is monster, i wish he could stay another year...not sure how were gonna replace him. Ryan Allen will have the task of trying to replace A.J. Allen.... not sure its gonna happen though...

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Good thread idea.

There are many impact players for my Buckeyes but Harrison is truly a man amongst boys. I credit his ability to take on double teams at the nose and still make plays as one of the main reasons the Buckeye defense has been as dominant as it has been in for the past two seasons. He hasn't had as productive of a year as he had last year but he's still an amazing talent that just cannot be replaced. I have a really talented youngster in Brandon Harrell (81ovr True Freshman) coming in behind him but Harrison is as special a player as there along the defensive line.

[​IMG]

There will also be a few juniors declaring early that I will dearly miss but this thread is about Seniors, not what-if's. Again great thread idea.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Pfft, where should I begin...

TE Terrance Clayton is a 4 year starter and is jetting this year. SO Johnson will take over the main TE role while JUCO transfer Phil Denman will fill in the #2 spot. True frosh Mikal Wesley will redshirt and then round out the TE corps.

My 1, 2 and 3 WRs in Henry, Smith and King are all seniors and apart of my initial recruiting class at Oregon State. All are very accomplished and decorated during the rise of the Beaver's offense under Coach Drifter's system. However, I think we have more than capable depth here who might even be more dangerous than the group of Seniors I have this year. :4stars: PS#12 WR Mark Johnson is a freak and will be the only player returned with stats next to his name. He's been our 4th guy this year and has come up big for us when we needed him. :5stars: PS#5 JR(RS) WR Anthony Madison has done well in some KR duty this year and will serve as our #2 or #3 option next year. Behind them are speedsters :4stars: Drew Myrick and :4stars: Carey Elliot, both of which are electric. This year's recruits will all but surely redshirt and have time to develop more.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hmmm...

Nobody..these CPU bums need to GTFOH..

Nah I will miss HB Brock Kearney and my speedster WR Price. Honestly everyone else was young, so I will be eager to see how the next season goes. Great thread idea JR..

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I will miss HB Cole and WR Rodgers my 98 and 99 speed offensive big play threats. Cole will be replaced by Allen who is the current back up. He will be a JR next year. Rodgers will be replaced by #2 WR Nelson who will be a JR as well, and a couple up and coming young WRs.

On D I am losing stout DT Gray and CB James. Both have competent replacements. The weak positions like S and LB are getting equally weak replacements

6. Keller

Beast.

OMlawdog & Drifter

Discussion: Who was better - Clayton or McDowell?

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

DT Pete Bush got a bunch of sacks and usually wreaked havoc on opposing QBs.

K Charlie Moore and P Ryan Jenkins both have huge legs and I'll be using freshman next year for kicking and punting.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Dan Mangum, MLB.

Will be missed, no one to really replace him. Next year will be a tough one for Illinois potentially.

9. Keller

Yeah - dude was a stud. A lot like ol Leslie Key.

10. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Mcdowell was the best player I have ever had in a NCAA football game. I know his stats were totally unsim, but it happened in large part because he kept breaking tackles in the secondary. He would literally truck Safeties, corners, and at times LB all on his way to going 70+ yards.

I got an office party to hit up, so good luck to everyone in a CC game, and if we get to bowl games late tonight, I will knock mine out late.

11. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]