Name the Senior leaving you will miss the most and who will replace them?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jan 30, 2012.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

From The Hoosiers Offensively its Lee Taylor even with the emergence Jeff Hunt....Taylor has been rock solid for us for the last 4 seasons.... he will be seriously missed......

Defensively, it is definitely Chris Sharp, he has 11 sacks with 13 tackles for loss and has generally been dominant this year.......

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    HB Rickey Allen. (Mustangs HB)

I only got one year with the guy, but he is the reason I am 7-4. He has provided me with the balance in the run game that I sorely lacked.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Xavier Robertson, he is starting to have a really big year. He had a huge game against Penn State, and though he is sharing the spotlight with Charles Kimbrough, He should have 1000 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving for the season.

Also, Losing several DT's which really help me stuff the run, will really, really, hurt.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

WR Sterling Nelson. Big time WR for us who catches nearly everything and gets open all the time. Will be hard to fill his shoes.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    LB Terrell Reese and CB Brandon Adams. Both huge playmakers and future top 10 NFL picks.