Named Roster File(This time its legit!)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Nautica, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Named Roster File(This time its legit!)

Hey guys I just wanted to give this its own light, I posted the same in the thread that Hova created, just wanted it to be seen. I downloaded the roster file from the OS community and there were a few teams left to be named. So I took the liberty to complete them myself. My Live tag is IIx Nautica xII.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Not trying to burst your bubble but, If these are in fact the OS community rosters the ratings WERE changed. Look at Michigan's roster as Jello pointed out. RB #20 went from speed 87 to 91 and ovr 85 to 87. And we know that there is a Michigan fan working on the rosters. Maybe this is the only change but who knows.....

Maybe just change the ratings of that RB back and they will be "good enough" for everyone's liking.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'd just wait for FK's rosters this afternoon. It sounds like his are going to be the real deal.

Thats a huge jump in the ratings, I don't like seeing the ratings messed with that much, especially with this years new system.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm just waiting for the FK name only rosters. Like others have stated I trust EA more than the extreme homers over at OS.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

It is the OS community roster file. I just did a quick look over to see if they were usable. Like them or not, it will give guys a usable roster to start. If you don't like something, you can always self edit them. This is not a thread for people expecting the most amazing roster file ever made, it is just to let them know that there is something done and out there that is better than the rest of the crap that has been released the past couple of days. I'm not looking for any kind of glory or admiration, just wanted to get a usable file out there for everyone to have.

6. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

We appreciate your work. I think guys are just a little disappointed people changed ratings when they said they wouldn't. So for those who needs something now, and do not want to nitpick I agree this could be the best option right now.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Oh it's most definitely the best option right now, I just think FK's will be better for those willing to wait. I didn't mean to bash you or anything, I appreciate you finishing those for them and I'm going to use them for my offline.

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Oh, no, and I didn't mean to come off as being defensive. didn't realize it until i just read what i posted. Yeah, I also did put my foot in my mouth by saying that there were no roster changes.