1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Named Roster Glitch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

You know .. with all these glitches ... why don't we just dust off '11? ;-)

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

FYI - The Crop's in Week 11 of Season 1, and I'm told that QBs are running all over the place when they should.

So, what exactly is this glitch again? I followed the link provided, but it lead me nowhere.

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Really? Week 11? The first rosters were out on day 2. This is day 10. That makes for 10 advances in (roughly) 8 days. I'm impressed.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

So, we advancing anyway? I didn't want to start it if it would invalidate a fix.

7. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I didn't see anything that suggested this would be the case. I read a lot of speculation that suggested that the named rosters were corrupted. I can't see many ways that EA would fix this such that the named rosters would get corrected. I think the fix is so that some poor sap that starts naming them again could create a good set.

Since we (you) can edit rosters, it seems like we could correct the tendencies as needed - not that I'm suggesting that you want to spend your time doing that.

I'd hate to wait for another week (or three) waiting on rosters. I vote for moving forward.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

I say let's advance

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Ok then. Here we go.

10. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Giddy up

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

I read that this glitch also effects recruits. I'm not sure how it would, though.