named roster glitch

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 21, 2011.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

http://www.operationsports.com/news...r-glitch-confirmed-patch-to-address-concerns/

Do we do anything w this news? I can't say I've checked the players listed or if any of the glitches they list are true such as number or scrambles by qb or return teams being tougher, but if if is true do we do anything/restart? Or just roll with it and hope by like year 3-4 when most of real players are gone it works itself out?

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

unfucking believable.....might as well play with random generated rosters. Fucking BS.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Although it didnt seem to slow down Richardson and Lacy on alabama from running right over me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O damn damn damn. Always something. It's a good game but my god there have been a ton of glitches

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

You stupid fucks. Wait, did I say that out loud? :oops:

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey blaza...here's the problem. It wouldn't have been mid next week (that would have been this week) when it will be fixed. If you read the comments, patch prob not out for 3+ weeks as they have to test before patching. Then rosters have to be redone more than likely since old named ones prob cause same issue...so now were into mid-late august before being able to start without problems.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

so....do we just plow thru this bad news?

8. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I didn't see anything that said recruits tendencies change. If that's the case I guess continue on. Especially if we are looking at a 3 week wait.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I am thinking the same thing here. Tendencies seem to be changing only for the current roster guys. In 3 weeks, we could be on season 2 already, meaning roughly 1/4 of all guys aren't even on rosters anymore.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yes plow through...if noone said anything we would have never known. Keep om keeping on.

11. Blaza

Don't beat yourself up dude.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You are negro?

13. Blaza

WHOA!!!!!! You fuckin line crosser!!!

[​IMG]

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

the tendency thing is dumb and a bad mistake by EA. with that said, I'm also of the opinion that Godmadskillzson guy is mostly delusional and looking for stuff that's not there. i.e. How does he know a safety wouldn't have made a pick in the past? You get hit sticked on an INT once and its a problem? Same for the LB tipped passes - any metrics to show that? Or is he going by his gut (he is) which is often wrong when it comes to perceptions about realistic or not in football games.

also $5 says that guy believes in the comeback code.

15. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think I owe you $5.

16. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Bad Blaza! Bad Blaza! :p

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't believe it.

I played Washington yesterday with nick Montana at QB.

Montana ran quite a few times when the pocket closed on him. He even took some designed QB runs from shotgun. He played like a freshman would...was off the mark, etc. Polk was a monster as well. I didn't see anything from the defense that made me go WTF! Things like this now make u WANT to see if there were problems. Because last night, I had a competitive game with a Washington squad that was without their top QB.