Named Roster

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hokie Effect, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Named Roster

I have a named roster that I "borrowed" from OS that is about 75% done. It is something to hold you over until they are finished, which I am guessing will be sometime tomorrow night. My GT is Hokie Effect.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

ps3 or xbox or does gamertag give that away?

3. Hokie Effect

Its for XBOX.

4. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

You gonna get the final version tomorrow night, Hokie?

5. Hokie Effect

I just uploaded the up to date roster from OS again and it looks like only 12 teams left.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Oh snap. Full rosters tonight then it would seem.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yo Hokie, thanks for uploading these man. I'm a name snob and literally cannot play without them-you were a Godsend last night.

8. Hokie Effect

Yeah but from a quick glance, well at least looking at the Hokies roster it needs to be tweaked. So I think named rosters will definately be done tonight. They will be taking in input, making adjustments, and rerating the rosters. I think the first "solid" set will be done by the end of the week. But until then its nice to see some names on the jerseys for online play.

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Yea, Alabama needs a good bit of changes on their roster purely by poor judgement on who they replaced some players with (Star Jackson was replaced with a guy that will never see the field and Robby Green shouldn't have been removed at all since he will be back next season)

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It looked like these I DLed from you last night are the same as the ones I DLed earlier yesterday and they already have reratings (for Michigan at least) which I really, really, really don't like, this year more than any other. As an example, someone looked @ Michigan's starting HB, saw his 87 SPD, thought it was way too slow so they bumped him up to 93 SPD. They're used to NCAA '10 ratings so they said "87 sucks ass!" and completely ignored his 94 ACC. I'm worried that reraters will blindly bump up players' speeds because they're used to how ratings worked in '10.

I'm really hoping that Luv's first released roster doesn't have any ratings adjustments on it.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Might as well use FKs rosters if these fools are changing ratings

12. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I don't want anyone changing rosters for the initial release I mean... wtf?

13. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

not only that, but if people are re-rating the rosters you're always going to have homerism taint some ratings. gotta wonder if the guy who did that was a Michigan fan.

14. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I agree....that's kinda lame if you ask me. I guess unless it's someone that is objectionable and knows what they are doing...like really knows what they are doing. No offense to OS, but I think I'd trust EA to get it right over some guys at OS....

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I mean really we are talking about the ratings of guys in a game. I have glanced at the roster project thread and laughed at what people wanted changed. Don't get me wrong Luv is doing a good job one that I would not want and he has his hands full and I get that people want it to be sim but just because Rivals has him down running a 4.35 40 at his high school we should change him from an 87 speed to a 94. I will use the guy regardless of what he is rated. I am more worried that the names are correct than that they are rated "where the are supposed to be".

16. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Totally agree. I'm just hyped to get going, too, though. Saw where FK's rosters are probably going to be done today at some point. I believe he's just renaming them from what I've read.

17. BlyGilmore

lol i don't even trust EA ...

18. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Actually, one of the guys on OS IS a Michigan fan.

19. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah, me either really, but they are the lesser of the two evils..

20. BlyGilmore

There ya go lol.

21. sreese

sreese Walk On

guys just to drop in my 2 cents here. Im pretty sure fairdale kings rosters are supposed to be done tonight and he is only doing name changes. As soon as i see them i will post here for everyone.

22. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I couldn't have put it better myself. I just want the names on their. I will play with the ratings that they have. Then when Luv get's his rosters I will jump on those.