1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NASCAR The Game: Inside the Line

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by Dub-ya, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

I love racing games, but have never been in a league before and would be interested in joining one (on PS3). But my actual question is if anyone has given NASCAR The Game: Inside the Line a try? Curious if it's worth a purchase......and what kind of other racing leagues I might be able to get into.....

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

There is no NASCAR league.. I do enjoy NASCAR and this game is better than last years version by far! I still have the game but do not play it much!

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    It's much better than last years, but last years was the only game I have ever brought back the day that I bought it. It's not great, but it's playable.

4. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

I race in a few legues on the new nascar game they did fix some of the big issues but its alot better before the patch..