Nate has called a Boot Vote - Shuffman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nate has called a Boot Vote - Shuffman

Please understand that Nate asked me to do this as he is at his camp and not around a computer tonight...so I'm doing this for him. It's not coming from me.

Shuffman has gone MIA. Now he isn't the only owner...I believe he and Chris fit into the same category...but likely there will be a boot vote on Chris soon as well.

Shuffman made no attempt to schedule games the past couple weeks, and only did so at the very last minute and he is starting to hold up the whole league. When I talked to him he got pretty testy with me. I will post the convo when I get home.

Nate want a boot vote from the three commissioners only on this one. (Me, Claven, Nate). However, because of my issues last week I don't want to touch this with a ten foot pole to be honest. So I am deferring my vote to Frisk if that's OK with Nate...since Frisk has been acting commish the past week anyways in my stead.

I will imput that shuffman seems completely uninterested in our league. That I am sure of. But I don't want the rest of the OMFL to associate me with this...I already had enough bad pub with them recently....so I am abstaining from this vote.

The entire board is welcome to give opinions on this but Nate indicated he'd just want the three guys to vote on this.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I've talked to him a lot. He recently said he's working a lot more than he ever has. He said (whatever he does) picked up a ton of new cases and he's working nearly 80 hours a week.

Now I don't know if I believe that but he used to be on AIM a lot and now I dont see him on as much. He also I hear is active in the UFL, maybe because he is winning. And also the MLB league.

I say boot, IMO.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I say boot guys. I am just sick of his attitude and his lack of commitment. Claven and Frisk, please give me your honest opinion.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Shuffman I think now is just full of crap and I think he's just trying to be difficult with everybody here.

If you noticed this week, I posted on Saturday right after the advace the times I could play --- he waited until the last minute Monday to respond in the thread. Then he gave me literally a 15 minute window to play, no alternates nothing like that. When I said it didn't work, he never gave me another time until Frisk talked to him and basically made him get with me on AIM.

I asked him why he wasn't available during the weekend, and he said "I'm never available on the weekends, I have a 2 year old." That is respectable, but I went and checked and his last game he played on Sunday. The week before that he played on a Saturday. So now I just think he is full of crap, and was just trying to make it as difficult as he could for me.

And as far as our convo...here you go.

sterlingcoug (2:25:47 AM): hey man u there?
    Shuffman25 came back from idle at 2:25:51 AM
    Shuffman25 went idle at 2:35:49 AM
    shuffman25 (5:27:41 AM): ya
    sterlingcoug (11:48:00 AM): you wanna play this afternoon
    sterlingcoug (11:54:11 AM): u there?
    sterlingcoug (12:01:35 PM): shuffman where you at?
    Shuffman25 (12:08:48 PM): we can prob around 9 est or something
    sterlingcoug (12:09:05 PM): i work at 7 eastern
    Shuffman25 (12:09:29 PM): well its gona be later before i can what about 2morrow ?
    sterlingcoug (12:09:58 PM): haha....im unavailable all day. i was hoping you saw my scheduling thread
    sterlingcoug (12:19:54 PM): so when are we gonna be able to get this in?
    sterlingcoug (12:20:19 PM): I can play these start times (pacific):

Sunday: Before 2pm, after 10:30pm
    Monday: Unavailable
    Tuesday: Before 4pm, After 11pm
    Wednesday: All day
    sterlingcoug (12:24:13 PM): do you just not care anymore?
    shuffman25 (12:33:41 PM): shut the fuck up with that. what a joke.
    sterlingcoug (12:34:15 PM): well, I mean you never post anymore and now you aren't making an effort to schedule. it just seems like you have lost interest in the league. there's no shame in that, but if you aren't interested then just step down man. i know people can get burned out.
    shuffman25 (12:37:22 PM): lol. what a joke. who said i've lost interest. i'm posting enough, nobody cares what you think anyways.
    sterlingcoug (12:38:13 PM): well thats probably true, but whatever dude. now your just pissing me off so I'm gonna leave. post something in our schedulig thread with a time that fits and I'll be there.

-------------------------------------

Anyways, that was on Sunday. And whatever I didn't make a big deal out of it, but its obvious his effort has lacked. I tried to message him just now as the PSN servers are down and he keeps saying he can only play for the next 30 minutes then again got all pissy and told me to play the CPU.

So servers are down but once they are back up I think I'll just find a sub for this week, and you guys can figure out what to do with him. Again, I'm not gonna have anything to do with the decision, but I wanted to let you know our AIM convo.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I know I am not supposed to get in this one, but wow what an ass. Not cool to cuss like that at dunlap, especially as bad as the was. Just a straight "shut the fuck up with that." Wow he needs to grow up.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think that he should get a warning or maybe two but not a boot. We have the three strikes your out rule in place and we should abide by it.

we can give him two strikes..

strike 1 for inactivity
    strike 2 for not scheduling his game.

now if he no shows, then three strikes ur out!

7. natedawg212000

What about cussing and being a butt to dunlap, proof of the message. Sounds like 3 strikes to me

8. Emmdotfrisk

Alright you heard the boss! I have a replacement already in line. Great guy, friend of mine. CHUNKNESS. He would never disrespect an owner, I like that.

9. Emmdotfrisk

PSN servers still down for me.

10. Emmdotfrisk

I pulled shuffman's, info here is what we got....

Last Login: 8:25 AM

Total Posts

* Total Posts: 171
    * Posts Per Day: 2.22
    * Total OMFL Posts: 133
    * OMFL Posts Per Day: 1.23

Visitor Messages

* Total Messages: 3
    * Most Recent Message: 05-18-2010 02:12 PM

General Information

* Last Activity: Today 08:26 AM
    * Referrals: 0

11. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Cussing Dunlap like that is inexcusable IMO.

12. Emmdotfrisk

I agree, when I first looked I didnt see the aim convo. what a chump.

13. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

LOL wow he must not like you dunlap.

Let him go. That convo equals 3rd strike. Bring in Chunk.

He's going to wish he didn't pull this stunt when 11 comes out.

14. natedawg212000

Well I didn't say that to have my way, lol. I was just gving my thoughts. Btw Bruce wants falcons

15. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

hasnt he swapped already this year?

16. Emmdotfrisk

haha yeah Bruce has been, bengals and bills so far this season but nate posted this...

Bruce indicated that he wants the Falcons, so I am posting the opening for the Bills and getting chunk in if anyone wants to switch.

17. natedawg212000

don't worry bout filling bills, just get yo' boy in here Frisk....

18. Emmdotfrisk

Cool, still want to see if there is any interest for the bills, haha

19. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

coming late to the party.

Yeah, no need for him to get that testy towards Dunlap. Though the "nobody cares what you think anyways." line was kinda funny. Who does this guy think he is. What was up with "shut the fuck up with that." What the fuck was up with that? He's been an active owner for the most part but I don't like his attitude. Im fine with giving him the boot.

20. natedawg212000

did someone tell him? Frisk, that's your job bud.