Nate Marquadt (2-1-0, 2 KO / Cribbs) vs. Demian Maia (0-2-0 / Pryor)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CribbsStyle, Jun 24, 2009.

1. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Nate Marquadt (2-1-0, 2 KO / Cribbs) vs. Demian Maia (0-2-0 / Pryor)

When is a good time for Nate "The Great" to beat Maia's face in?

2. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

haha gotta love it. Let see I work till 4:00 today tomorrow and friday. I have a grad party on saturday night. So throw a time out there and we should be good. Today is fine at like 6? if you can make that. and im an eastern time zone

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Check my sig for my work times. Any times other than those and I can play.

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

okay lets do this friday at 5 eastern

5. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Sounds good.

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I'm on, waiting for ya.

7. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Waited for a little over 30 mins and you never showed.

8. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Well man, you havnt been on since 4pm EST. You said 5pm EST, I signed on and waited for 30 minutes+, just checked on xbox.com and it shows you were last seen 5 hours ago playing COD4. What's going on?

9. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Saw you back on, playing COD4...sent you a message about our fight.....not even a reply!?

This is f'n ridiculous...

10. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

lets hope a cousin or a bro was playing or soemthing becasue Pills is usually good with repsonding. Ill talk about this with Juggs but if there was a set time and a no show with no communication than we may do a forfeit, and award you the win, but I will talk it over with Juggs before I jump the gun, becasue if you cant make the time agreed on it is good form to try and communicate so somebody doesnt wait around. We have to be fair to all parties and making it a no contest is not fair to Cribs as he was there at the match time

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Pryor...any reply/reasoning? Like TWrecks said, you've been very good in getting your fights in/communicating with your opponents, but sounds like you just completed bailed on this one, not even answering cribbs while you were signed on

12. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

That was not me playing on friday. My internet ended up going down friday night and just came back up sunday morning. Im sorry, if we can get this is real quick or not. Im sorry

13. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

What happened to Friday at 5pm? Your internet was still good at that point because you were on one hour before and on later that night,er.....fuck it.....

I called in to work today, so hit me up and let me know when you can do it, if we have time.