Nate or Jeremy - Need you to light a fire....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nate or Jeremy - Need you to light a fire....

.....under everybody's ass to get them in gear with this OMFL Cup. There are quite a few teams that have played ZERO or just one game. I literally have posted a half dozen times at least trying to explain that this is mandatory and not playing the games won't cut it.

If one (or both) of you could make a post I would greatly appreciate it. One week left in group play.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Will do Dunlap.

If you get time, can I get a specific list of those owners dragging.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I have to admit, I haven't attempted. I've been swamped here at work and in life and no one has attempted to get at me. I just don't have time for more than what I am playing right now. I'll try and get some in this week, but i am struggling just to get my games in for the week.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeremy....just look at the standings page. Those are up to date and you can see who isn't getting their games in.

@Nate....good thing is you still have a week :). Another good thing is the guys in our pool are nearly always available.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i got one in with the eagles tonight since the bucs don't seem to be interested in playing me. i can't afford an injury at all. i really hope he puts for a effort for the AM or i am screwed.