1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nate or Jeremy - Need you to light a fire....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nate or Jeremy - Need you to light a fire....

.....under everybody's ass to get them in gear with this OMFL Cup. There are quite a few teams that have played ZERO or just one game. I literally have posted a half dozen times at least trying to explain that this is mandatory and not playing the games won't cut it.

If one (or both) of you could make a post I would greatly appreciate it. One week left in group play.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Will do Dunlap.

If you get time, can I get a specific list of those owners dragging.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I have to admit, I haven't attempted. I've been swamped here at work and in life and no one has attempted to get at me. I just don't have time for more than what I am playing right now. I'll try and get some in this week, but i am struggling just to get my games in for the week.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Jeremy....just look at the standings page. Those are up to date and you can see who isn't getting their games in.

@Nate....good thing is you still have a week :). Another good thing is the guys in our pool are nearly always available.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i got one in with the eagles tonight since the bucs don't seem to be interested in playing me. i can't afford an injury at all. i really hope he puts for a effort for the AM or i am screwed.