Nates OMFL HotSeat w/Coach Mustang of the Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 30, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Nates OMFL HotSeat w/Coach Mustang of the Colts

Welcome to Nates OMFL HotSeat. That's right, I bought the league back and now I am bringing the best interview around back. I've got this fire pipping hot and our first guest is ready. Please welcome in Coach of the Colts,
    Coach Mustang. Welcome Coach

Mustang: Hey, Nate glad to be here and be apart of the first segment.

#1 reason your undefeated in the OMFL through week 2 is...?

Mustang: Defense, and Peyton Manning

What about the defense?

Mustang: A switch to a 3-4 this year, difference from the normal colts 4-3 they always have run

Any key pick ups, weather through trades are free agents before the season?

Mustang: For sure, We have made many trades that have solidified this team. Ted Ginn Jr, picked up from the Miami Dolphins had an excellent game tonight. His speed really spreads the field. Also trading addai to Rams seems to be paying dividends because Will Witherspoon has really amped up my defense.

Why did you choose the Colts over your team you grew up watching in the Dolphins?

Mustang: Haha, well the Dolphins were actually picked at the time I signed up. Jaguars were my original team but the Colts opened up. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?

Is the door closing for Manning to win more championships?

Mustang: Well at age 33 I think he is still in his prime. Farve at 40 plays at a very high level still and I think Manning is a Farve but even better.

Tough game this past week vs the Cards, why?

Mustang: Wow was it a great game. I'd say game of the year so far. The defense had given up 1 touchdown in 2 games. I think coach France knows how to utilize his offense and this was the first potent offense we had faced this year. From a talent standpoint.

Are the Colts OMFL Bowl Material?

Mustang: Absolutely, there is no question in my mind that this team can't go all the way, and for several years to come.

What's the one thing this team must do, or continue to do to succeed?

Mustang: You have to be confident in your play calls and your players. You must believe in your go to guys on your go to plays. Also we need to stay injury free.

Which team do you look forward the most to playing this year?

Mustang: Its definitely the Texans and coach White. He has been putting up massive amounts of points and we get lucky enough to play them twice this year.

Biggest supprise so far?

Mustang: Biggest suprise so far I think has been the Rams. The talent level over there is almost inferior but coach Bruce makes the best of it, especially after losing Jackson.

Biggest let down so far this year?

Mustang: Biggest let down has to be the Titans or Ravens. The ravens have had some coaching issues but the Titans are much better than their record indicates. I expect them to amp it up.

What abot the biggest suprise for your team so far?

Mustang: Biggest suprise for our team thus far has to be the emergence of Dwight Freeney at the ROLB position. It is not his natural position in any way,shape, or form and he's been dropping back in coverage making plays in the running game and passing game as if he'd been playing the position for years.

Biggest let down on your team so far?

Mustang: Biggest let down so far has been Reggie Wayne. How could that be possible? Hell I don't even know. He just hasn't been getting the looks he usually gets from Peyton but maybe its because we have so much talent at the skill positions on our offense.

What city does the AFC Champship run through?

Mustang: The AFC Championship will run through Indianapolis this year folks. We look at every game as a challange and look foward to doing what we do best, win.

Aight Coach mustang, each week we like to wrap up the show with a little word associtaion. Tell me the first word or phrase that comes to mind when I say...
    OMFL

Mustang: Awesome

AFC

Mustang: South

Run or Pass?

Mustang: Pass

Blitz or Zone?

Mustang: Zone

And last but not least OMFL Bowl

Mustang: Indy

Coach Mustang you are now OFF the OMFL HotSeat

Mustang: Thanks nate I appreciate the interview and hope to be on the HotSeat again

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

oh the titans will amp it up and they amp it up TOWARDS YOU. you should be more worried about me not OBwhite. see ya in 3 weeks. better bring your A game cause im coming fullspeed.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Well I hope so, I'd rather see the Titans in 2nd place over the Texans, only seems logical.