1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nati vs Mcyork

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 13, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Nati vs Mcyork

You game on thursday after 9:00 pm est?

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Nati you out there?

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Hey bro - Sorry was online but not on the computer. I am tonight after about 9:30 est, or itll have to be sunday. I am going to be gone ALL DAY saturday.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

no prob man-tonight is a go at 9:30 I got a window of 30 min I have to be somewhere early Sat morn. I would like to get the game in by 11:00 so I can get some ZZZZZ's.

5. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

that works - I usually get home about 9:15 from training and time for a shower.

you should feel honored, I am putting you before the bengals game!

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Honored? The Bengirls? Dude I feel sorry for you if this is your team. I live 20 min from Georgetown and have been debating if I should take my kids over to see the team but I keep asking myself why? Who is there to see? lol as my man AI said "Its Just practice."

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

You talking about practice?

8. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Cincinnati is my team- Dont care how bad they do i'm not a bandwagoner. We should have a good team this year with the addition of Rey and Coles. Not to mention from what i've seen OchoCinco (retarded last name) has a new passion