National Chamionship Summary

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Mar 30, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

National Chamionship Summary

Help me out max, but...

Basically, Max jumped out to a 14-0 lead after an interception I threw with my HB on a trick play.

However, I was able to come back and tie it up after an interception of my own.

There were a ton of 4th downs, and a lot of yards given up on 2nd/3rd and longs.

I specifically remember one play, which I should've saved, where it was 4th and 12. TJ Smith narrowly escaped getting sacked, sprinted to the left, but was cut off by two defenders, ran back and around reversing field, basically throws it up for grabs, and it goes right to my TE for a first down. Huge play in terms of momentum. Had I not converted that it probably would've been game over.

I also remember tying it up right before half, but Max was able to score quickly to take the lead back which killed me since he got ball at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Then, after stopping him I had a chance to go down the field and win the game only down 3 points. There was about 1:45 left. I actually had a pretty big kick return on that drive. Then I converted a big play, and it looked like I was on my way to another one that would've put me at around the 35-40, but it was just over thrown and the safety did a good job of being in the right position.

With only one time out, there wasn't much I could do. Max scored again which was basically the story of the game - lot's of offense. However, there were a lot of big defensive plays too.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

That pretty much nails it. A lot of back and forth on both sides of the ball. Quite a few crazy-looking plays as well. And there were more 4th and shorts in this game than any other 2 user games combined lol.