NATIONAL CHAMP WEEK S2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

NATIONAL CHAMP WEEK S2

Congrats to Maximus and Dean who will be playing in the National Championship game!

#1 Michigan (Maximus) vs #2 UNC (Dean)

Who will win?????

GL to the both of you

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I will take Unc 31-17

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I am busy today so it will have to be tomorrow at the earliest.

4. Dean

Dean Walk On

earliest i can play sunday would be 630-7 CST.

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

That is cool with me. Later is fine too, whatever is best for you.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

Good luck to you both!!!

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Real Life Michigan Fan So I'll try to keep a neutral opinion..

Michigan-16,000
    UNC- 6

LoL

Michigan-27
    UNC-26

8. NDCOLTS1979

michigan fans :rolleyes:

9. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Maximus how many hours will you be practicing for this game?..and will it be more or less than it was for appalachian state and toledo?

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Considering he hasn't lost to 'em on the video game, that comment is irrelevant, lol. I know you wish you'd could count that win over me as snapping the Buckeyes slavery to the SEC, lol.

It'll be a close one. I played UNC he's pretty good (without lag I would of grabbed him) but Michigan's young team is starting to develop very well. With so many weapons that offense should be hard to stop. IMO UNC didn't have anybody that scared me but he knows how to call a game and any coaching error Max makes Dean will make him pay for it.

Michigan Keys To Victory:

No turnovers
    Balanced attack, keep D. Robinson involved
    Bend but don't break defense, UNC will get his yards but Michigan will really have to step it up in the redzone

UNC Keys To Victory:

Run the ball. Keep the defense on the field and that high powered Michigan O off of it.
    Keep everything in front. If you keep Michigan under 30, you win

My honest prediction:

Michigan-34
    UNC-27

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol......u hate maize and blue fans?

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:mad::mad::mad: This is why I give Jerzey so much sh** come on dawg do you have to be a virtual SEC SEC SEC homer too......I bet you'd make love to a fat broad with SEc SEC SEC tatoo'd on her forehead....just because the SEC is the best at everything right?

lol this is just for Jerzey...lol So dont try to crush me Mr2bits or lovtotha9s. I just hate those coat~tail riding mofos who are really michigan fans.....lol:D:D

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Dude, Really? You try to push every button until I give you a game, huh? How many user games have you had in the first two seasons? Ok, that's what I thought. Raise your hand next time you speak to me, lol.

And yes, until I move conferences, I will rep the SEC. If you weren't in that weak ass Big East you'd probably show a little more pride too.

*Get your user SOS up and then you have permission to comment/quote any of my posts/threads, cool?

Edit: And instead of jumping directly on my **** in every thread please read it thoroughly. In actuality, I was commenting on how he tried to play the Wolverines about their REAL LIFE losses to App. State and Toledo. So before you wake up and hate, have breakfast first. And I seen your groupie post when oh boy jumped in the Ten/Fla thread...

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

This is great. JV, can you please set it up that these two play next season?

For the record, I grew up a Michigan fan myself (I was born there). So, I will be pulling for the Wolverines in the title game. I have never played Maximus before, but I have played Dean; let me tell you he is a beast on the sticks. My prediction: UNC 35 Michigan 24.

Also for the record: the SEC plays the best football in the land, period.

15. BG

BG On The Rize!

Damn, yall lay it on thick in here, I love it!!!!

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

All in good fun. Tubby Wubby just wont let sleeping dogs rest. But if Bama isn't on my schedule I'll gladly pick Pitt up. But if they are, you have to wait until the season after next. I'm in my last year of a contract with UNC.

NC will still be played today right?

JVig, if its played tonight could you give me until your Monday evening to check the recod books.

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

I know it all in fun. I think it makes the dynasty more interesting/entertaining and user games more fun!!!

18. BG

BG On The Rize!

I know its all in fun. I think it makes the dynasty more interesting/entertaining and user games more fun!!!

19. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LoL these posts are hilarious!

I'll set up Pitt vs Tenn if Tenn doesn't have a game against Bama this season.

20. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

How about Week 1....lol i love it....i knew he'd bite...im bored mannn...come on with offseason so we can get it cracking....and I want to go to Tennessee too, so all those backwater bareback bandits will be there....lol

*Jerzey don't pay off the ref's*

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Is this your argument for shutting me up...dude i know you can come better than that....u could have said "when was the last time you won your conference" or "beat forever first before you start talking ish, patna" come on son...the old SoS argument, huh? geez...that sounds like another SEC SE....never mind....i know im pushing your buttons....but hey your the King Sh**talker right? I'm just a noob trying to take your throne....lol

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Tennessee plays Bama every season (3rd Saturday of October) - Jersey, you SEC Carpetbagger!

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol......

24. NDCOLTS1979

I hate michigan as much as their fans. lol

25. NDCOLTS1979

[​IMG]

Michigan fans after the bcs lose this season