National Championship Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

National Championship Game

USC HUMBLES THE HOKIES

USC 52
    VA Tech 16

"USC welcomed the hokies to the Rose bowl for a game they would never forget. Coach DJ was finally silenced when he met a real defense who shut down HB Phenom Wilson holding him to 29 yards on the day total. They also made QB gregory's life a living HELL sacking him SIX times, LE kennard with 4. Matt Barkley also had a huge goodbye game throwing 3 TDs, one seen here in the 3rd QTR to a wide open WR, which drawed cries from hokie nation about running it up.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19069964
    "Barkley TD pass to Watson"

USC 35, VATECH 3

USC then hit the ground running out most of the clock, while gregory ran around to no avail minus a TD pass to HB Wilson. The hokies score one more time with 3 seconds left to make the final USC 52, VATECH 16.

The trojan defense dominated the speedy offense all day long and Matt Barkley was perfect all day aside from one pick thrown on a blitz. Barkley held up his trophy with pride which solidifys his legacy as one of the greats in college football history. GG DJ

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

----------

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

fwiw Hova, you should have said "drew cries from Hokie nation" in the last sentence of first paragraph.

Even better spell it "dru"

4. Hova

It was 35-3 at the end of the 3rd. I threw no TDs in the 4th. You can act like how you want but that is not running up the score. If you really feel that way than go ahead and retire your self from the league, we are not having this discussion.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

daaamnn..

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

U said you were going to run it up per the request of wst members reech and brav in the party i coulda took the loss but not intentionally running it up dont act innocent now

7. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Even up 28-3 knowing it was over i asked you why you were passing and you said you were running it up on me be serious right now

8. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

And be clear score was 35-3 and u still passed and passed late in the third and early 4th not til i said id report you did you stop

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I wasn't in this party last night. I signed off at 10 P last night and did not talk to Hova yesterday. Just found out about the victory today.

10. Hova

It was 35-3 at the END of the 3rd. It was 35-3 at the beginning of the fourth QTR. My last 2 TDs were rushes along with the FG. I never broke the scoring cap or threw TDs in the fourth QTR, box score proves that. So you can take the loss or I will remove you if you wanna keep causing problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.