National Championship?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxAttack360, Feb 7, 2010.

1. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

National Championship?

So after beating #3 UNC, the #6 Cincinnati Bearcats swapped spots with them. So... if Oklahoma manages to lose their conference championship game against Kansas State (c'mon Wildcats!), since I'm pretty sure they've got the north clinched, it could be a Big East National Championship and a rematch between Cincy and Rutgers... pretty weird.

Also, looks like we have advanced to week 14. Thought I'd post that since nobody's done their recruiting and there's only one game.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm out of town till Tuesday but I am pretty much done with recruiting anyways. I should be nearly out of scholarships at this point.

Next weekend I will be writing a season recap and update my recruiting list. I have been pretty busy with work and my other leagues so I'm way behind on my content for this league.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Rutgers in the national title game and I had them down 17 - 0 in the 3rd quarter. LOL on both counts. Did Beazus get out of this league?

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

yes, so it won't be a "real" rematch if it happens.

That's what I was going to do too. My computer that had all the information and the stuff I used to do game summaries pretty much died on me for a pretty long time, but I just recently got it fixed, so I'm going to be updating stuff soon.

5. Juggernautblitz

And if OU wins it will be an all CPU title game. That is lame.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

We killed each other in user games

I think beazus left us for the trifecta

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Maybe we should get a new user... and set them up as Kansas State.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah it would be lame to have a cpu National Title game. I think Cinci deserves a shot since their only loss was to Rutgers (and that user left the league).

9. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Anyone know when we'll be advancing? I don't know when we advanced to this week, but it seems to me like it's been awhile, and there's only one game this week. Not trying to rush anyone, just anxious to get through conference championship games to see if Oklahoma chokes :D

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I was looking forward to conference championship to try and salvage my season. Hopefully we advance soon. There is only 6 teams left in the league so I'm not sure what is the hold up.

On that note, hopefully we can rebiuild in the offseason. The dynasty is in dire need of new blood.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Im going to advance soon. I wasnt around my xbox last night.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Played my game tonight. I'm real interested in the next advance. I am wondering who I play in my bowl game and whether Blue wins the Heisman.

13. Juggernautblitz

This league is nice and cozy. Just the 6 of us.

14. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

That's a good way to look at it!