National Signing Day

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hova, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

National Signing Day

Florida has an insane class

UCLA was a big surprise as well, they are pullin in commits left in right.

Also a big sign for Michigan with the #2 safety in the nation, that dorsey kid looks like a beast.

Thoughts on today?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Dorsey to U of M came out of no where. Hope he likes playing for a new coach after next year.

All I can say about the Gators is look out 2012. We could potentially have 3 first and 2nd rounders on our defensive line w/Powell, Easley, and Floyd. 4 top 10 recruits is ridiculous. It's a great time to be a Florida Gator. Urban has built a lamborghini, I just hope he sticks around to drive it.

And yes, UCLA's class looked good too.

I'm pissed about the run USC had this afternoon. Why in the world do all these kids want learn from and follow a coach who is like 11-21 as a HC and all he does is get into trouble where ever he goes? Between Kiffin and the Bush scandal, I'd bet USC is a sinking ship the next couple years.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

As a die hard UCLA fan and season ticket holder, I can only hope the Trojan ship has begun its steady sink this season. Things are starting to finally turn around in Bruin land!

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm with ya. I think Neuheisel is a much better football coach. If UCLA and Oregon can kick the Trojans hinds next season, I think the tables will truly be turning.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Number 1 OL goes to USC

6. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

As a buckeye fan this one hurts. we already had missed on Matt James to ND earlier, this was one i think a lot of Buckeye fans felt was ours.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Did we land anyone today? Every player considering Ohio State signed elsewhere. Hopefully this year doesn't set Buckeyes back much. It is still a decent class but not up to the usual standards. We will finish 3rd in Big 10 class this season, at best.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sorry buckeye fans but their weren't any past or future criminals in this year's class. Maybe next year huh?? LoL

Go Blue

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

DAMN YOU SEANTREL HENDERSON.

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Don't worry. USC will be on probation soon. Besides Kiffin is a joke.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The Badgers have some good basketball recruits this year.

12. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

we went 0-2 today, but Latwan Anderson is supposed to visit USC in two weeks and is supposed to make a decision between OSU, USC, and WVU.

Overall this is a solid class. The main focus for this year's class was to fill in holes at the necessary positions. Next Year will be a studded class and we've already got a jump start on the class of 2011.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Florida State got what they needed but missed on Dorsey and Lemonier. Defense had big needs and we received some big ones but expected a class around 29 or so and we are around 23. Defense will be much much improved from last year.

offense gains some more weapons with only 1 loss at WR and potentially another one in Taiwan Easterling, mulling over a career in baseball

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Fobbs and Nelson signed elsewhere today. Freakin' sucks.

Nelson was lying out of his teeth just so he didn't have to deal with the disappointment from the A&M coaches and his high school teammates he told he would play with at A&M.

LSU was able to show their muscle in their home state and keep Jarrett Fobbs away from his 7 month A&M verbal commitment.

15. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Seantrel Henderson left Minnesota to go to USC. Held out a little hope that he would stay home, but no dice.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

17. Beazus Christ

For real? Damn thats cold blooded!

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

transition year for USC even with the haul of recruits.

19. controllerabuser

Yeah.. That motherfucker pissed me off. Same with Floyd. If our top athletes would go to the U of M, we might actually have a decent team.

20. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I'm new to Minnesota and all but can you blame them for leaving? It's not like Minnesota has a good coaching staff in football.

21. controllerabuser

No, I can't blame him. Still, if people don't go to Minnesota, it will never get any better. If a couple of them would stay home it might change people's minds in the future. Hopefully, the new stadium will attract them to stay.

22. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

His signing with USC was a big story on Yahoo.

23. controllerabuser

Hmm.. I read an article this morning saying he hasn't signed. He is waiting till after the NCAA deals with USC?

24. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I had to laugh when Ferentz declined to meet with him, something to the effect of we don't need a guy like that.

Mike

25. Beazus Christ

Well he woulda looked good in maroon and gold. Hopefully Weber can play like a decent QB this year.