Natural just creamed his pants

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

The Natural
    [​IMG]

VJax to Tampa. Too bad its not madden, eh? We know who he wants in M13.

Any other FA moves make you guys more interested in playing with a potential team?

2. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I'm the only true Tampa fan on here! Bucs for a lock in M13 Baby!!!

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Just because you're a die hard you get preference?!?!

GTFO

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Bucs looking hard at Lofton too..

That will make me sick

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Same here. :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Garcon to Washington, gives a real quality weapon to go with RGIII for the years to come. I like that move, the Brandon Marshall trade to Chicago had me scratching my head, it basically eliminates Miami from getting Manning, because Manning wants weapons and you take away his biggest in Marshall? Kinda puzzling unless Miami got told they had no shot with Peyton.

7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Not fully true. the main rumor behind the trade was that Manning didnt like Marshall and Wanted Wayne to be added to the roster. While i think the trade was terrible as we traded 2 2nd round picks for him. However Im going in on the Philban bandwagon.

That being said if the team goes 6-10 or 7-9 they will fire Ireland because he is a dumba** that move could cost Philban his job as well. 3 botched signings in 3 years (Harbaugh, Fisher, Manning) God How bad can miami get

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

It sucks for us both in real life NFL as the Bucs are hated division rivals, AND with Madden 13 and Natty on the prowl. Haha, double whammy.

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Absolutely...

Falcons got Tatupu. That should fill the Lofton void for Madden at least. I wnated to get him this offseason because I wanted to play with him, but that price tag got ridiculous early.

10. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

Wayne resigned with Indy

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I don't understand that, unless he really just did not have the heart to leave Indy.

12. LSUTRUTH

OK So now im super puzzeled what Miami is doing. Changing defenses when we had a top 10 2 seasons ago. and again we came on late in the season leading to a 6-3 finish. Now we trade by far our best player on offense for 2 3rds when we just gave up 2 nds What are we doing

Also i think we sign Flynn not manning however I would kill for Eric Winston get something right Miami sign Winston and Flynn sign a decent WR IDK who is left or trade for one

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Mario Manningham is probably the best left available. If Miami can get Flynn that would be good for them, unless they really think there going to get Justin Blackmon in the draft potentially. But wow is Washington going to be a high in demand team for Madden 2013.

14. LSUTRUTH

Manningham wouldnt be terrible except he isnt over 6'2 neither is blackmon. Boy Miami signs Winston/Flynn and Manningham. that wouldnt be to terrible then we draft Couples DE we could be ok

15. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

All I know is I'm sick of hearing about Peyton, glad to hear some other names.

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

No but at 6'1 Blackmon can have that big play ability that right now Miami is going to lack losing Marshall.

17. LSUTRUTH

They need a playmaker in the Worst way now. Teams gunna stack the box vs Reggie the whole game.

18. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I'd rather hear about Peyton than Brett....

19. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

don't really care about anyone else than the pats ;)

but in seriousness BB after a couple of FA gems and as long as we resign welker i will be happy and still talk of brandon lloyd coming to town

20. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Ask and you shall receive............
    [​IMG]

Favre is currently sitting at home in MS, watching ESPN on the happenings of the NFL, currently no team has contacted Favre! We will keep you up to date with all the details on the Favre watch!

• Like Like x 1
  21. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'm a little bit shaken by Mario Williams potentially going to Buffalo along with Robert Meachem, could lead to a good Bills team a year or two from now.

22. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

when i say BB i mean Bill Bellicheck lol

23. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

lol I know you meant Belichick but was just saying the signings of Williams and Meachem to Buffalo potentially dont sit well with me.

24. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

ye
    oh right yeah lol

as long as we are strong on the field then im happy :)

25. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Calvin Johnson resigns for 8 years 132 million dollars (Richest WR deal ever), also 60 million guarenteed. Most money guarenteed to a player EVER!
    HovaTheGodMC

Also Carl Nicks and Eric Wright sign with Tampa that gives them a really really good offensive line as well as some help at CB. Good news for Bucs fan The Natural.

It is going to be a very interesting decision on how teams will be decided for Madden 13 as a lot of teams are getting stronger.

• Like Like x 1