Navy Midshipmen Season Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jul 15, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Navy Midshipmen Season Preview

[​IMG]

2. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Since winning the 2005 MAC title, Akron has suffered 3 losing campaigns in a row. One encouraging sign is that, despite having a horrid defense last season (90th in the nation) the Zips were in contention for a bowl game late in the season, finishing at 5-7. Perhaps playing in new InfoCision Stadium will give the Zips the boost they need to get back to the post season.

Ten Best Zip Players
    1. LB/S Mike Thomas, Jr.
    2. DT Almondo Sewell, Jr.
    3. QB Chris Jacquemain, Sr.
    4. CB Miguel Graham, Sr.
    5. LB Aaron Williams, So.
    6. OT Corey Woods, Jr.
    7. RB Alex Allen, Sr.
    8. WR Deryn Bowser, Sr.
    9. WR Andre Jones, Sr.
    10. DT Ryan Bain, Sr.

[​IMG]

3. The Shrike

Akron Zips Season Preview

Since winning the 2005 MAC title, Akron has suffered 3 losing campaigns in a row. One encouraging sign is that, despite having a horrid defense last season (90th in the nation) the Zips were in contention for a bowl game late in the season, finishing at 5-7. Perhaps playing in new InfoCision Stadium will give the Zips the boost they need to get back to a bowl.

Ten Best Zip Players
    1. LB/S Mike Thomas, Jr.
    2. DT Almondo Sewell, Jr.
    3. QB Chris Jacquemain, Sr.
    4. CB Miguel Graham, Sr.
    5. LB Aaron Williams, So.
    6. OT Corey Woods, Jr.
    7. RB Alex Allen, Sr.
    8. WR Deryn Bowser, Sr.
    9. WR Andre Jones, Sr.
    10. DT Ryan Bain, Sr.

[​IMG]

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Umm... Posted in the wrong place?

5. The Shrike

Moved

Ooops! Akron has a thread of its own now.

6. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

hey mors you sticking with the fleXbox One? ULL and Navy are two of the most dominate running teams in the country. Only ULL does it out of shotgun. ill have to see if that sticks but for now it will. im loving the option game this year. should be fun.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Going to try to stick with the fleXbox One. Might switch over to Air Force's playbook because of how versatile it is.

Plus, most of the new fleXbox One stuff has too much automotion in it to make it where I can actually run a decent offense without telegraphing exactly where the ball is going.

8. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

i agree. i have bought his game on regular xbox the last two years also and they have had these great plays on there. i very pumped they added them and if i cant get the option game going out of the shotgun i might be following your lead.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

The Option Offense playbook is pretty good too. It's got enough variation in it to make it where if they start stopping my fleXbox One, I can bring out different looks and still run the ball pretty well.

10. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

ill have to take a look at it. i have had success just like last year running the choice option from shotgun but i dont know if its a 250 yards on the ground running game like they have in real life. need some more time to see.