NBA 2k PS3 Draft League !!!

Discussion in 'Tradition Basketball' started by soxandgators, Sep 30, 2010.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

NBA 2k PS3 Draft League !!!

Being a Heat fan i am not trying to play in a league with a roster like that. Doesn't interest me one bit even though the Miami Heat are my heart. It is just ridiculous to come down court with both Wade and Bron and Bosh down low. Especially when most teams don't even have a starter over 80 it is laughable. Would like to see if a league would form with a franchise draft. Would be more fun with everyone on the same level. Hopefully this gets some love.Thanks for hearing me out you 2k fans.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Got a PS3 league going.. Not draft but we have spots open.

I have been throwing the idea around for a draft league the 2nd year or something.

I don't know if they are going to open up any other PS3 B-Ball leagues. Ask ND.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I also think its unfair, but what about the lakers? are they gay? man up, we now own this league lol

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

If u can get the guys you are more than welcome to run one

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I wouldn't worry too much about the Heat's being an "unfair" team. There are a lot of skilled guys out there that I'm sure can topple that team.

Now if someone has mad skills AND has the Heats...that's something to worry about. But until we find out, I don't think it is a big deal.

6. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

is this xbox or ps3.... Would love to join a xbox sim league