NBA 2k11 360 League???

Discussion in 'Tradition Basketball' started by Shino45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

NBA 2k11 360 League *Interest*

So we seem to have a strong league here at TF going for 2k11 on the PS3, and a league starting for elite on the 360.

Well I've been following all news and info for both franchises and I am 99% certain I will be getting 2k this year. Game play presentation and everything seems like it will be better for me than Elite. I think the games will be user preference.

With that said we still don't know association details for 2k11 yet, but I do know I would like to play with a group of guys here at TF... The size of the group doesn't really matter to be as long as its a great group.

If we get this going more than likely I'll be rolling with the Thunder unless The bobcats aren't too bad then I'll switch a roll with them.

With release coming soon lets get some chatter going for those who are interested.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I'm sure I will get it, I doubt they have any real online chise though

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I doubt so too, but as long as they have some sort of online functionality we can work with I'm good. Don't get me wrong I love what they've done with my player and this may actually be the first time I give it some attention but I think they probably gave that way more attention than association this year.

I just think this game will be phenomenal besides probably not having a true online association. Still I'm excited to play some form of a league with other guys on here from TF.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

No i am running Elite for xbox not doing 2k

5. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

That's cool, but there maybe some people like myself who are going to get 2k and not elite. This is just to see if there is interest for us to potentially get something going.

6. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

<-- 2k11 for 360.. and laker fan here... so GIMME DEM.

7. NDCOLTS1979

Thats fine i am just trying to take and not have 2k be apart of this. 2k will be going away soon probably and with everything EA does Ryno and TF i would rather stick with Elite if at all possible

8. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I personally don't think us getting a group together will effect what what you're doing. I doubt anyone will read this and decide that they are now going to spend their $60 on 2k and not elite. I do not think NBA 2k is going away as those are just opinions and rumors. Even if they do go away, it's not this year. If they do in the future then I will switch to elite, or if I'm not happy with the complete offering (like Madden this year) I just won't purchase it. I only get games I'm excited about, and personally I'm not at all excited about elite this year. But that's just me, no reason to go into why.

2k has a good thing going for the PS3 on here @ TF, I'm just gaging interest for the 360.

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'm a 2K guy all day when it comes to basketball. This is a release day grab for me.

Count me in.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bruh, I told you Elite doesn't look strong. Gotta go check forums who wait on these games (EA, OS, Pasta) and you'll see videos and see all the negativity. Even PastaPadre(a known EA fanboy) is not excited by Elite. He d***rides every EA title that drops. EA's basketball title may be the one that no longer exists sooner or later.

With all that said, I'm sticking to my roots and picking up 2K. Not sure if I'm playing in a full league and I don't want to step on any toes on this forum if I attempt to jumpstart my own lil' league. I don't like full leagues (have to wait to often) and the 2K servers for PS3 were so terrible that I had to drop out of my OWN league last year, lol. I may try to play with fellow Americans on the 360 but right now I'm trying to garner some interest for a European league.

I'm willing to help anyone with general rules if need be. I'm tapping the memory bank right now to remember them. Hopefully their won't be too many but 2K had alot of exploits that had to be contained last year. We'll see.

11. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

No need to turn this into a EA vs 2k debate. For those who are going to get 2k, were trying to get something together here, For those who will pick up EA ND will be running a nice league.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I quoted Greg for a reason: I was talking to him.;)

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Remember though, ND and Controllerabuser are going to be heading up Tradition Basketball. Work with those guys on the type of setup and league you want to roll out... consider them the Ryno and Drifter of the basketball world.

14. NDCOLTS1979

Lol you are always talking to me ray

15. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Understood... Just getting preliminary interest right now. Nothing solid at the minute

16. NDCOLTS1979

If you get enough guys hit me up Shino and will figure things out from there

17. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

I'd definitely be interested. I played in a couple NBA 2k10 sim leagues last year and had a blast.

I'll be getting the game on release day so count me in.

18. Burg Boy

Burg Boy Walk On

I'm interested, I ran with the same 20+ users since 2k9 but the admin doesn't think they will run leagues in 2k11. So i'm in need of a sim league, and judging how well the NCAA football leagues went, i would like to get into a NBA 2k league here. I will also get the game on release day.

19. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

im interested as well

20. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I will have 2k, Blaza bring them bumm ass Hawks around..... in Vetz again....

21. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Id be interested, Never played in a 2k league, but i hated playing online last year because everyone was so cheesy and would score 69504349349 points with one player...

22. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

This game is a ton of fun when you play a sim style (i.e. shoot jumpers).

Usually a points in the paint per game rule accomplishes this.

23. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

Do we have enough people confirmed to start a league?

24. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

I would likely be interested in this depending on how often user games would be played. I had to drop out of the Deuce last year due to lack of free time, and that situation has only somewhat improved.

I've got to think after following all the coverage, demo impressions, etc. that some of the folks signed up for the Elite league will be looking to switch to a 2k one. TF members have always struck me as pretty sophisticated video game consumers, and I quite frankly can't imagine willingly choosing Elite for any reason other than blind EA loyalty. But hey, to each their own.

Anyway, might want to post a few more details about how you're picturing the league structure, schedule, etc.

:HoosierHoo:

25. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Word...thats how it is Hoosier...you got free time but can't come back to the Deuce????(n)(n)(n)