NBA 2k12 Patch #1

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 14, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is out on Xbox and will be up on PS3 probably early next week. Will post details later on. Online is supposed to be fixed...

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I had an update yesterday? What was that about?

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

What about online is supposed to be fixed? The Association?

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That was not a patch. It was an update for the Chinese region games only.

Connection. Less dropped games. What do you think is broken? Not being a dick but I'll bring it up in one of the many ballin' sites I visit.

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I have never had any of those problems - asshole lol

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Me either. I think thats an Xbox problem. I'll see if I can stalk their twitter for any gameplay changes.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The xbox side has apparently been plagued by online disconnects, but in my limited online play I haven't had really any issues. But it's good to see they are trying to fix the issues.

Anyone heard anything about when the new website is supposed to be up?

8. Chris Macon

Chris Macon Walk On

I have had all kinds of problems getting games going. Its a struggle to get a quick game, and I had a vs game drop out in the first minute 5 times in a row on ps3.

9. Gubmntcheez

Gubmntcheez Walk On

when you play versus games it plays almost perfectly except for some slow down periodically...Online is a huge mess but the game itself is pretty damn good...Luckily I have a friend and we get a couple of ONLINE games in nightly HOF/Sim 7 min qtrs...very good results.

If anyone wants to keep it real...meaning call plays and play the game realistically hit me at Gubmntcheez on the 360...I use a multitude of different teams and I don't complain about other peoples style of play...You don't have to call a play everytime down the court or play 100% on ball D IMO...Just keep it relatively real and we are good to go. Peace

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If I get this game on 360, I'll hit you up. I like guys who run plays every time. Makes it feel like your playing basketball and not a video game.