NBA 2K13 Achievement List

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by sactown_13, Aug 23, 2012.

1. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

2. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Super curious about MY CAREER, what does this mean and what about the fans achievement? Does this mean another goal to being a star is building a fan base? It appears this way but who knows - All I know is how badly I want this game in my hands asap! I'm ready for the new ball season and I'm hopeful they update the online Association mode to make it better than previous years.

3. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

looks like they may have under armor shoes in the game

4. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

If they dont do anything else to online association please take care of the advancing. When everyone is done with their games and you have to wait on the CPU to catch up it stops all momentum and people start to lose interest.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

What pace did you play on if you had all the users done with all of their games?

6. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

He probably only played with a couple, I did one with just a friend and mine and man it took foreverrrrrrr. I can see how it works for a 30 user league but damn when it's majority of the CPU in the league it feels like forever and then some.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah we had 16 and we never had everyone all caught up. I don't think we ever had more than 1 or 2 people caught up with games.