Nba 2k14 New Mode Idea

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Toasted Cheeto, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Toasted Cheeto

Toasted Cheeto Walk On

May 25, 2013
    Today while playing 2k13's my career mode I came up with a genius idea that I know some people may find cool.

This mode wouldn't replace my career mode, but would just be an option. It would allow you to play in different seasons of the nba. For example, You could play in the 1994 era and be drafted to teams like the 94' rockets and be teamates Hakeem the dream.
    2k already has a lot of legends in there game, so why not make it an option to play in whatever era we wanted.
    Also I would be really cool if instead of making auto generated classes for the draft, you could make it how it realistically went in the past. The ratings would be accurate because we know how they all panned out. For example, if you start your career in 1994 then you played 8 or 9 seasons, Kwame brown would be on the Wizards as a bust.

I know this idea might sound a little far fetched, but I know that I would love to be teammates with Allen Iverson, or Kareem or Moses Malone. It would be awesome! Tell me what you guys think, would you play this mode, why or why not.
  2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Mar 27, 2012
    I would personally like to see a coaching carousel similar to their free agency. Also I feel that the coaches retire too soon. It would be cool to see a mode like that though. Would be great to be able to relive the Bulls dynasty.