NBA FANS VOTING WHO IN????

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Dec 11, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

NBA FANS VOTING WHO IN????

Stats came out this morning about the ALL-Star ballot leaders in the NBA. Here is one to scratch your head about. Tracy McGrady has not touched a basketball in close to a year. He has been on the bench all year long for the Rockets and has yet to see one minute.

The NBA fans around the nation either love him or are lost on this guy. He is voted as being a starter for the Western Confrence. Guess it proves its better to be popular then talented

2. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I understand what your saying but Tmac is as good as they come when healthy, i dont think hes not talented.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Well, at one time he was. I think the injuries over the past 3 years ahve caught up. I dont think he will be the same player he once was.

The Rockets wont let him play and he continues to say he is ready. MAIN REASON...CONTRACT YEAR

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Kobe is the greatest

5. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

He probably will get traded before season end, but i dont know a team who wouldnt take him.He can get you 23 points and 5 assist 5 rebounds a night.

6. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

This is both true and random

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

T-Mac's career is basically over. The fact that he is the 2nd guard in the fan voting is ridiculous.

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    You can thank China for that one. Since Yao is not on the ballot, Tmac is the 2nd best option for them.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Good point. I'm surprised they didn't get Yao in on a write in vote.

10. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sad but true. T-Mac has been ready for roughly 2+ weeks now but they won't let him play. I think you hit it right on the head with it being a contract year.

Its to bad because when he's healthy, he is a great player and fun to watch. He will never be the T-Mac that scored 63 while in Orlando, but he will probably turn into a Grant Hill type guy. Hill used to be one of the best in the NBA with the Piston's, then injuries got to him. Once he came back he was mroe of a role player,... and a damn good one.