NBA Live $20

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by bringbackjimmy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

If making your 3 year video game project (that you've probably spent millions on) a digital release available for $20 on the XBL Marketplace isn't throwing in the towel, I don't know what is. The one thing they could do that would be worse for their reputation would be canceling it, again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

need to hang it up all together. 3 years for this? cmon man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

My question is why did EA Canada ever drop this game? Live 10 had a decent foundation in place. Tiburon can barely get NCAA and Madden right, why should we expect them to do it with NBA? Maybe EA Canada dropped Live to focus on the return of MVP Baseball next year? A man can only dream...

5. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

MVP basebal was a great series..they should leave basketball to 2k and get back to baseball since 2k messing that up lol..only reasom i got a ps3 is to play a good baseball game.

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I just can't understand how Tiburon and EA Canada can produce two completely different quality of products when they are both Electronic Arts. I mean the EAC games (FIFA, NHL, MVP and Live) are all solid titles. Tiburon's Live and the football games ALWAYS leave much to be desired.

• Like Like x 1
  7. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Wow... how could you ever take a couple of years off only to release a digital copy? Is it gonna be arcadish? Competition is over and 2k wins.