NBA Playoffs?

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Steamer43, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Anyone else following the NBA playoffs? I have not ever payed much attention to it because I am a Grizzlie fan and they are never in it lol. But this year I have been watching all of it. I was hoping one of you Texas guys is a Spurs fan... (y)

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

As a Sixers fan, I knew we had no shot of beating the Heat. That said, I'm still watching (though not nearly as much as the NHL playoffs) and rooting for OKC and Chicago, although Boston wouldn't be that bad either. Just no Heat or Lakers, fucking hate the douches on those teams ('cept for D-Wade, I like him. But LeBron...what a douche).

• Like Like x 1
  3. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

im a mavs fan, as is qwon (and nik as well i presume), therefore i hate the spurs and love those that beat them

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Fuck off Steamer. I'm a diehard Spurs fan. McDyess just couldn't handle Randolph. But we've got he best front office in the NBA and good young talent. Losing to Memphis sucks after he season we had, but the way OKC is playing it wouldn't have mattered.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Full Moon Fever

And bite me Mavs fans. I hate you all. Nothing was better than the choke job the Mavs pulled in the finals. 2 games up and a big 3rd quarter lead in game 3? Greatness.

There's a billboard I drive by on my way to work with Jason Kidd on it and the words "Jason Kidd - Best Point Guard Ever!"

It makes me lol daily.

And Mark Cuban is a little bitch.

And Dirk's a charmin soft pussy, the dirty fucking German. 7 feet tall and he's afraid to play inside. Biggest little bitch I've ever seen.

6. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

whats it like to be in a final thats officiated fairly?

7. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

I'm a bigtime OKC Thunder fan... The matchup with Memphis should be a good one... Thunder in 6~

8. Full Moon Fever

Figured the Mavs fans would quickly chime in and blame the biggest playoff collapse in NBA history on the officiating. Were the officials also responsible for the wins or did they just decide that they would take over once the Mavs were up big in the third quarter of game 3?

9. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Hell must be freezing right now as I type this because I completely agree with Blonde. That quote is basically how I feel... hate Lebron, hate Bosh, especially hate Mike Bibby because he has always been a bitch. I like D-Wade though. I dont want the Heat or Lakers to win...anyone else can win and I'll be fine with it... if it comes down to Lakers-Heat I want the Lakers to smash the Heat though.

I think Bulls-Thunder would be an awesome finals... dont have to see Lebron or Kobe and we get to see two young stars plus Rose vs Westbrook.

10. Full Moon Fever

I'd love a Bulls-Thunder finals at this point. Although it would be fun to see Gasol v Gasol in the WCF.

I've always hated Kobe, but the Lebron crap last year made me appreciate Kobe, so I could stomach a Lakers championship better than I could a Heat one.

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

THIS!

• Like Like x 1
  12. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

Who deserves this years MVP?

13. Full Moon Fever

If by MVP you mean the guy that's played the best, it should go to Rose. If you mean the guy that's more valuable to his team's success, it's gotta go to Dirk.

14. Bl0ndeRedHead

Sorry, that crown belongs to Mr. Presti and OKC

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bl0ndeRedHead

[​IMG]

16. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Kobe= best = this years champ = 3 peat repeat

However you could probably give the MVP award this year to Rose

17. Steamer43

LOL thats awesome. I really like that Spurs group, even saw them play in Sacremento this year. Randolph-Gasol was just to big of an advantage in the paint. Grizzlies took 3 of 4 against the Thunder in the reg season so there's hope for Memphis.

18. Steamer43

Should be a good series. I'm upset though that the Grizzlies have to play Sunday at noon after playing Friday at 8 pm. I don't see the Grizzlies having much of a chance in game one. Memphis has the best home court advantage now IMO and if they can steal game 2 in OKC they could run away with it.

19. Steamer43

I think Rose should be MVP.

I wish Randolph would get more credit though. How many other teams lose their MAX contract player and get into the playoffs and knock off an elite team? Randolph has completely carried the Grizzlies since Rudy Gay got hurt for the season.

20. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I think OKC will smash Memphis as long as Westbrook doesn't shoot too many shots.

Go Thunder.

21. Full Moon Fever

I'm sorry, didn't realize they had any championships yet.

22. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

Westbrook just needs to calm down a bit. He was a bit down during the Denver series but, it wouldn't suprise me at all if he picks it right back up against Memphis. Plus, wee NEED NEED NEED Westbrook to be on top of his game if we meet the Lakers in the Western Finals... they strugle with quick PG's...

23. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Didn't the OKC front office come from San Antonio?

24. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

Yep.

25. Bl0ndeRedHead

Last I checked we're talking current frot offices. Cuz I believe OKC didn't sign Richard Jefferson