NC: Mich v Ark

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Matrix Monkey, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm hoping you can play late night or morning sometime dnf...My hours are shitty now. I'm free Midnight to 1pm.

2. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

I work from 8-5 each day, so I really can't play that late or during the day. I could play late Friday night since I don't work on weekends, but I think we will have advanced by then.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

:/ You can't play early morning either?

4. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

I would really not like to have to get up an hour early before work and play a game. I think the best thing would be to ask to extend the advance until we can play late Friday night.

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I don't see why holding up the advance would be a problem, especially since "grind night" for the off-season is Sunday Morning

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

PA needs time to archive. Hopefully we can work something out would suck to similar the NC.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Like Matrix said, it takes some time to get the archiving done. I think it's one of the things that sets us apart from most of the leagues on the site. I know Matrix just started a new job and works some strange hours now, so its going to be tough. I am going to start working on it the next couple of nights and with the new exporting of stats being available from dynasty wire it might not be so bad.

What time were you guys thinking of playing Friday night?

8. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

I could play pretty much any time on Friday night. If matrix wants to play at midnight I could do that.

9. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I can play at Midnight. My schedule will get better but there is nothing I can do about it untill I'm through training etc. After that I can work anytime between 3pm and 6am as long as I get 40 hours.

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Ok then. Ill delay and advance Saturday morning. Hopefully I can get the archive done by Sunday morning..