1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NC: Ohio st vs OK

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Dec 9, 2009.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

NC: Ohio st vs OK

I am available tomorrow at 630 pm Pacific (930 eastern). Let me know if that works for you. I also can play tonight. I will watch to see if you reply.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah 9:30 pm EST works perfect for me. I get off work at 8 so that gives me some time to relax and maybe sneak in a bit of practice. I'm a bit rusty since I have only played 1 or 2 games in past 7 days. I can't even remember the last game I played with this team, thanks to early end of season and downtime due to commish changes.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I may not be home right at 9:30 afterall. My place of employment is offering some OT and I can't really afford to pass it up. I have worked here for over 2 months and this is the first time OT has been available. With holidays plus normal expenses I can't pass up opportunity for extra income. I should still be home by about 11 PM since I'm only scheduled to work till 10. We can play around 11 or I should be available normal hours on Friday and Saturday (after 8 PM Friday or 5 PM Saturday)

Times are EST.

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Thursday at 8 pm pacific, 11 pm eastern is ok with me. Let me know if you are not going to make it.

thanks

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am on now if you want to play... probably stay on till 11:45 or so unless I see you sign on.

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

just signing in. good timing