NC St. signs RB!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T-Law10, Oct 13, 2010.

1. T-Law10

T-Law10 Wolfpack Coach

NC St. signs RB!!!

[​IMG]

Raleigh- North Carolina St. is proud to announce that they've received a signed letter of intent by one of best runners in the nation. Daryl Byrd is a a well rounded runner from T.W. Andrews highschool in North Carolina. His Red Raiders were a powerhouse in the prep ranks and Byrd was a star. He rushed for 1,800 yards and 25 TD's in his senior season. He combines very good speed with remarkable moves and elusiveness. At 6'1" 208 pounds, Byrd is a power runner that will excel between the tackles or on the edge. He's not comfortable yet as a receiver but at just 17 years old, still has time to develop. NC St. isn't sure what their plans are for the young talented Byrd as they are hoping to retain starter Brandon Barnes and backup Mustafa Greene next season. Ranked in the top 150 of all highschool players, Byrd is the first big signing the Wolfpack staff has obtained. There is a lot of buzz in Raleigh because not only is the team ranked in the top 25 but they are proving they can bring in top talent.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Looks like NC State is on their way to becoming a national powerhouse. Maryland signed their first top 150 guy too! Also a halfback.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

What, NC State does not need a :4stars: running back, I will be posting the video of your third string running back Mustafa Greene breaking solid tackles against my Demon Deacons defense

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

The rich get richer wazzu. I don't know how we're going to compete.

5. T-Law10

T-Law10 Wolfpack Coach

you guys are funny. BC is loaded with talent including a 93 RB. My guy will be rated in the 60's. Maryland's RB recruit is rated higher, but the Byrd man will dominate!!!!