1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

nc state vs UVA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 22, 2013.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

hskr8128 If we get advanced tonight what say you on your availability?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I should be able to go anytime tonight if we advance tonight. If it's tomorrow, I'll know after 8 PM EST tonight if I have jury duty or not tomorrow. If not, I'll be good for anytime tomorrow too.

If we advance tonight just text me incase I don't notice. My number is in the private message if you got that.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

tonight is a must for me the wife has something planed Tuesday night so if you could make it tonight I would appreciate it. I can go after 8:00 pm tonight will text you as we get closer. If I can't and we are the only ones left I'll let hark know and put myself on auto for the week..

4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    mcyork, looks like we'll be advancing tonight so when do you wanna do our game? I'm open anytime after appx. 4 PM EST tomorrow and probably about the same thursday. I can play anytime before 11 EST on those nights.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

can you go tonight?
    like asap we advance?

6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Naw Man I can't, I'm watching a movie with the wife right now. Also, I've still got a sour taste in my mouth from that beat down earlier.