NCAA 09-10-11

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Dec 12, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

NCAA 09-10-11

Just wondering and thinking ahead, I have a question:

When you guys moved from NCAA 09 to NCAA 10, did you all keep the same teams or did you switch them up?

What was the reasoning for keeping/changing teams?

What would be the plan for NCAA 11?

It seems a couple of guys here are fans of either Notre Dame or Ohio St. How do you/we go about choosing who gets to use "their" team?

Is there any kind of "revolving" courtesy when it comes to using one certain team? By "revolving courtesy", an example would be:

--I'm using Oklahoma this season but I know for a fact that Wildcatter is a HUGE fan of them as well. Would it be expected I give up OU so he can use them or is it "first come, first serve"?

This is just a thread to kill some time until the next advance and maybe as a starter for thoughts about teams we'd all like to use for NCAA 11.

As for my other teams I may like to use on '11, here is the initial list which by no means indicates I'd want to leave Oklahoma but if I do, these are schools that may interest me.

In no particular order:

UCLA
    Arizona St.
    Oregon St.
    North Carolina
    Pittsburgh
    Minnesota
    Tennessee

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I've had the Noles ever since our first dynasty year. Basis switched from UM to UF 3-4 seasons in and has since remained UF. Dat has always been ND. Can't speak for others because there are only 3-4 of the original left. I don't think ND will ever be available nor will FSU. As far as the "revolving" courtesy I don't think I've ever seen it. If you got your team, consider yourself lucky, and hold on to them, because if you take a season off and someone else gets them, (1) it's hard to get back in and (2) most of the time your team then belongs to someone else.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm keeping MSU for sure.

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    There is always room for Jello but if he leaves Ann Arbor here I come.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I actually went from Miami to Oregon, and then UF for NCAA 10.

We can be whatever teams we want next season. I would be surprised if there was a LOT of switching. I'll switch, and guys like JMill, Suge, Shaun, Fosh, MaxAttack, etc. may switch. No one will be prohibited from switching to whatever team they want.

I'm not sure who I'll switch to at this point. Too much Gator football left to be played! However, an inkling would be to another orange and blue team... see if you can guess.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

If Dat wants out at any point, I am instantly switching to Notre Dame though. That is a fact. :D

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Illinois?

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Go Blue always and forever!

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Syracuse???

I was suppose to attend there but it didnt work out when I lived in PA. So I moved Texas my senior year and attended UH

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I think the structure of this website may change...but assuming we are all playing in this league, I will probably pick a new team next season.

Not sure if it will be Ohio State (since no Archie), but I usually like a challenge team.

11. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hmmmm, interesting...Seems like about half of us would no doubt keep "our" team and would never give them up for fear of losing out on them forever while the other half would likely change teams to get a new experience out of the game, etc.

As for Basis' hint at a new team for him on NCAA 11, they wear blue and orange.

Hmmm, Syracuse, Illinois, Clemson (are they blue or are they purple?), Virginia, UTEP, Auburn, Boise St.?

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Clemson is Purple

13. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I would not mind switching. My team growing up was Penn St but I will likely change to another team...Syracuse, Washington St, or something along that line

14. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Let me just say now...

OREGON for Wildcatter in 2011!!!

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well, with Wildcatter leaving the Big XII North, that opens up another team possibility for me.

It will be either Auburn or Colorado for me next season.

No one guessed Auburn! JHeb, you can't guess 10 freakin teams man -- DQ'd! :D