NCAA 10: Are any other leagues having scores turn out differently after advance?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

NCAA 10: Are any other leagues having scores turn out differently after advance?

In the Tradition 1 dynasty, we advanced following the download of the second patch. Two of the scores were different than they were supposed to be, and one guy got a loss. So we went back a week.

But I'm wondering, is this happening to other leagues? i have a horrible feeling that this might be patch related. Or, it could be that a couple of games were played prior to people having the patch and all the rest of the games were played WITH the patch, so in that case it wouldn't be a big deal? I don't know.... I'm worried that we'll advance and have the same problem.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this has happened on BFR and Gridiron gladiators....we speculated on BFR that it was something to do with "Ready to Advance" option in the headquarters, meaning u finish, its already marked ready to advance and u mark it again causes the computer sim it later,

but it happened again and noone did it , also this happened before and after the patch

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

It definitely has nothing to do with that because I do that every time to make sure it's marked correctly since I've heard there are issues if you don't mark it "Ready to Advance" while you have any recruiting time left over.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

happened to me in an old OD from 2009. Someone has a bad file. Id delete all online dynasty files and start over. then make sure that no one saves the OD file. they will just have to download it every time. its a pain, but apparently it helps.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Happened to me TODAY.

In the 4th Horseman my Tulsa squad beat OSU 35-24 and this morining after Murk advanced it is posted as a 42-21 LOSS?

I've halfway stuck up for EA on things...but this is freaking rediculous.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I do too.

8. Jman

I did too. And now this.

9. Jman

Anyone who has experienced this care to share how you handled it?

I'm sure the main option would be if anyone has an offline save before advance and then invite everyone into it...maybe?

This is in the 4th Horseman and your input is appreciated!

10. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

In TTI we think it was caused by somebody hosting a copy of the league for whatever reason (in our case somebody put the league online so somebody else could get the end of the year stats).

To fix it you need to retire the league, have everybody delete the files on their hard disks, and then have a different commish host the league.

We did that in TTI and haven't had any issues the past couple of weeks.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

how bout EA just doesnt give us a fucked up game?

4th horseman
    -cant save video or pics
    -the scores issue
    -have had problems connecting with user (could be my fault though)

this is annoying, and actually stressful which is really annoying because it is a video game..!!

12. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

sounds like the hosted version of your dynasty is fubared - taking it down and having somebody else host it might fix those issues.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, we'll give it a shot

14. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i thought they said they fixed the score issue this year??

15. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

This happened the other day to my Cream of the Crop Dynasty. All the user vs user games for that week had messed up results, and even 1 against the CPU was not correct. It took a while but we finally fixed the situation; thanks to smace767, the guy's a genius. I dont remember exactly what we did, but we had to convert the file and re-upload everything twice, everyone had to replay their game for week 2. Sorry i couldnt help with how to fix it but i just wanted to throw it out there that my league was also experiencing this problem.

16. jfosh

jfosh Super