NCAA '10: Bulletin Board Material

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

NCAA '10: Bulletin Board Material

Here it is Bulletin Board Material, trash talking and Lane Kiffin type shit....
    :HoosierHoo:

2. KnightNoles

I look forward to your challenge. McCloud is finally starting to step up so we may not need the extra Tebow elgibility. Plus my defense is phenomonal, as your team witnessed in our first meeting this season :D.

(y) I love it. ha ha, that's great.

I'll be sure my offense eats a 55 gallon drum of Wheaties the morning of the game to take care of your defense. As for McCloud, McClain's personal mission is to make your backfield his new home, and to make McCloud his doormat...

Should I open up a thread for trash talking? I love it, but not in the recruiting thread lol

(y)

You want some too Noles?!?!

Haha jk yea I got a little carried away and have turned this thread into a cluster of Papa Perry Bullsh*t. Start one up and I'll delete my posts on here. Name it Pointless Bull Sh*t or something like that though. I'm all about laughing everytime I read a thread with a name like that.

PS- I'll delete this one too whenever I get to post in the new thread. thanks bye

I look forward to your challenge. McCloud is finally starting to step up so we may not need the extra Tebow elgibility. Plus my defense is phenomonal, as your team witnessed in our first meeting this season :D.

(y) I love it. ha ha, that's great.

I'll be sure my offense eats a 55 gallon drum of Wheaties the morning of the game to take care of your defense. As for McCloud, McClain's personal mission is to make your backfield his new home, and to make McCloud his doormat...

Should I open up a thread for trash talking? I love it, but not in the recruiting thread lol

(y)

You want some too Noles?!?!

Haha jk yea I got a little carried away and have turned this thread into a cluster of Papa Perry Bullsh*t. Start one up and I'll delete my posts on here. Name it Pointless Bull Sh*t or something like that though. I'm all about laughing everytime I read a thread with a name like that.

PS- I'll delete this one too whenever I get to post in the new thread. thanks bye

3. dub

dub Banned

umm..Bullentin Board. ;)

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

The Longhorns are enjoying waiting in the weeds for the Gators, especially since Florida is evidently looking past them to a rematch with Bama in the SEC title game.

5. KnightNoles

[​IMG] Don't wake a sleeping Giant...

6. KnightNoles

Im split on the Ou-Miami game... My rival win or Ou take em to the woodshed, ahh Ill take a U win so I can beat a top 2 team that will catapult me to the National Title.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

We shall see... Im certainly concerned after seeing how well he stopped your offense.

8. KnightNoles

After: Florida is now 0-4 in non-conference games against top 10 teams during the regular season, 1-4 if you count bowl win over Texas dating back to Season 1.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Do I get bulletin board material for ripping on my own team? :)

It really wasn't a shot at Castor's team, was a shot at the real life Ohio State University.

10. KnightNoles

ahh.. we will put it on the board.......... lol

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I don't know why everyone wants to beat up on my squad...but whatever. lol j/k

No harm no foul, just make sure he takes a trip to Columbus next year ok? (y)

12. Dru50

So where is the Miami-FSU trash talking? Big ACC title game coming up with the defending national champs having an opportunity to avenge their only loss in 2010 and possibly earn a shot at a 2nd straight BCS title. Should be a classic.

13. KnightNoles

quiet before the storm.... shhhhh

14. Beazus Christ

Um cuz he's 10x better than me at this game so I figure if I shut up, maybe he won't be as hell bent on destroying me

15. KnightNoles

Come on man Im not 10X better than you... evident in this years game. I think we have a lot of parity in the group

16. KnightNoles

Michigan-Ohio State Blood

Castortroy: The grudge match next year is already circled on my calendar

Bondzai: I'm already looking forward to it.

17. KnightNoles

I know we all like eachother and good fellas but need some trash talkin.....

Coach Knight
    "I know its week 2 and we havent been tested yet but what about Utah? When I find more out about my team it could be hell for that team down South..."

18. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

This might be the nicest, most sportsmanlike group of dudes in one dynasty on the entire site...haha

19. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Coach Knight
    You can believe that the Oregon game is circled on Utah's calender. Not to overlook Notre Dame but that Oregon game should be bedlam.

20. Beazus Christ

Kick a man while he's down, huh? Ima bust your ass this year (no homo)!

21. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Bama & Miami, I need 1 of you guys to step up, big time.

22. Dru50

I am rooting for Bama to win out, so that when I play them the final week maybe they are in the top 5. I need that game to have big implications so that if I can win it can help my BCS chances. I think that the winner of the FSU/Florida game (assuming that team then wins it's conference championship game) is definitely in, and Utah may be helped by playing TCU in the last week of the year if the CPU can continue to win with them (currently they are #19).

23. Dru50

Hey Knight, how long was your initial winning streak in C2C? I'm at 26-0 and counting.(y)

The Longhorns are coming for the BCS title and your record!

{it's been a bit quiet around here lately}

24. KnightNoles

I was 21-0 before Beazus knocked me off.. Im 38-2 through this year.

Im sorry Leon but the U will not stop this team now...

25. Dru50

We need to add that to the dynasty records thread.

Dru50's Texas Longhorns - 27 game winning streak! (I'm including the 1 bowl game I played as OU the first year I joined)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.