Archived NCAA '10 Final Season Advance Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 3, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

NCAA '10 Final Season Advance Thread

Week 7 is up... I won my game but it gave me a loss... I ain't trippin tho... good luck...

User vs. User:

Oregon vs. Notre Dame

If they play their game tonight... advance will be tomorrow. If not, Monday early

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Y'all just wanna call it a game and reload for '11? This 4th may kill our timing...

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

You mean 9 days with no meaningful games! What are you crazy or something, JK! Whatever you'll decide will be cool with me!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'll keep going but I'm honestly burned out with '10.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i was burned out at the end of the last season....to be honest i was crispy since the beginning of it lol...but im committed

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LoL... me too... I think I'm already on to the next one... shit I lost to SC and really don't care. That's how I know I'm done with '10. Rest of my season will be against the CPU, not fun. But we'll wait to see what some others think before I ask JV is it cool to shut it down until '11.

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

You still have a shot at the SEC Jerzey, but don't you have to play Alabama? I'd like to keep it going, but I'm easy like Sunday morning.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not worried bout a championship to much... just don't want this season to be still goin' and '11 drops. This will lose mojo quick. We have 9 advances left in 9 days. Unless y'all wanna move at a breakneck pace and I advance it everyday.

9. BRUNOMG2010

BRUNOMG2010 Walk On

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity, but I think I got the internet connectivity issues resolved through my internet provider. I am still waiting to here back from ea but I played 3 or 4 online games and it hasn't lost connection yet.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'm fine with whatever. If you advance, I'll play. Also, are we going to do anything with the Forum to get it ready for '11? If we are not going to keep playing I would like to see us finalizing content responsibilities and start posting season previews for '11 to get some discussion going.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm still goin' to advance it probably every day from here on out. Content is about to be assigned to those who haven't found something yet. I was throwing some ideas out there since I have my Phil Steele in hand and was bored.

Sending JVigorous a message tonight to discuss some things. I'll be posting up Content Duties and will help anyone who needs help with their duty. But if you guys don't have Phil Steele's mag you can visit philsteele.com for any stats for this upcoming season.

Like Bits stated use this as a dry run. Constructive Criticism will only improve your feature therefore improving our league.

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Sounds good. About what time each day will you advance?

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I get off work at around 6pm my time so around 12 noon est everyday. I'm actually about to advance the OD right now after I finish cleaning.

14. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Yea im getting siked up for 11'..kinda pointless lets just get the forum ready for 11' a smack talk thread

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

GA this is Chaos... every thread is a potential smack talk thread.

16. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

yea you are right..maybe i need to just jump in.......how this Pryor will run all over michigan again this year lol

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I've only played ben once (lost 27-21) but I did one thing right... I knocked Pryor out the game. Nothing will change, Pryor will die early again:D

18. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I got a cousin freshman at MSU hes telling me that alot of people are sleeping on them. what do you think?

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think they have a very good shot at a bowl game. Weak OOC schedule: Western Michigan, Florida Atlantic, and Northern Colorado. They do play ND but that will probably be a tight game like last year. They avoid Ohio State but have to play Penn State, Michigan, and Iowa away from home. They probably could sneak that one vs. Wisconsin.

Prediction: 8-4 (4-4 Big Ten Record)

Who's your cousin? Is he playin' yet?

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 8 UP

21. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Keith Mumphrey hes a freshman WR this year

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Advanced... don't think to many people are interested in it but I'm gonna keep advancin' until the fat lady sings... forever guess what?... your number 1

23. BG

BG On The Rize!

WOOHOO! I'll take it, LOL! :D

24. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Yea I'm fine with finishing it up, but the summaries have fallen by the wayside. I may post mine after I play this next game.

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Summaries aren't really this important at this point. We can use this thread for a quick score update unless you really really want somebody to see the victory. I'd rather see people workin' on the content for '11, don't wanna anyone to catch writers block lol