NCAA 10 Tournament (ps3)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Sabo, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

NCAA 10 Tournament (ps3)

Hey guys i thought i would see if anyone here would be want to get in a ncaa 10 tournament. A few of us have gotten together and while we wait for the release of ncaa 11 we decided we would put together some tournaments. If your interested let me know either on this thread, psn, or pm. My username is sabo911 on psn. This is the 2nd tournament we have put together and its alot of fun. As of now i think we got 7-10 users signed up. The way we pick teams is by doing a draft type selection, all usernames are put in a hat and drawn, and the # they get picked is the # in the draft they are. Neways i hope to get a few good players from here to join in the fun.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

what league are you in?

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The NCAA '11 launch tournaments will be starting soon.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

In a somewhat related note, any news on NCAA 11 GameStop tournaments? I kind of want to make some kids cry!

5. BRUNOMG2010

BRUNOMG2010 Walk On

I would be interested in an ncaa 10 tourney. My psn is GKilla2888. When will this start?

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

G-Unit5281- i got signed up late to TF so the only dynasty i was in here was bowling for roses and that only lasted a week, cause it seemed to be on the downhill slide.

Brunomg2010- Hey im gonna add you on psn now.

We have a facebook group set up for the tournament so that we can post highlights, discussions and the bracket. If you would like to get involved in that add sabo ncaa to friends on facebook and let me know who ya are and psn and ill send you a group invite.
    I know there will be ncaa 11 tourneys soon, but right now our tournaments are keeping us having fun with ncaa 10 until 11 hits the shelves. We are getting a final user list together and hopefully will start team selection and bracket building late tonite or tomorrow. If anyone else is interested let me know, its alot of fun.

7. Phimutau

Phimutau Walk On

Tournement of Champions

Hey guys,
    I helped run this tournament with sabo911. It was a lot of fun. We did a non top 25 team selection process in the first tourney. We thought it would be interesting to do an any team goes for the 2nd tourney. Each user that joins gets to pick two teams. One team for the A bracket and one team for the B bracket. This lets you still have a chance if for some reason you have an off game. The draft is set up like fantasy football, ie snaking.

In tourney one, we had 14 users. So we drew up a 32 team bracket 14 teams in each division A & B with two random byes selected. All users 2nd team selections were placed in bracket B so you would only face yourself if you made the final four on both sides.

It was a lot of fun, albeit there were a few that forfeited due to scheduling and whatnot. We really try to stress playing SIM and we have decided that if you get cheesed, which I hope doesn't happen, then you can save the highlights of said cheese and your opponent will get DQ'd

We don't allow the use of run commit and cheesy QB scrambling will not be tolerated either. If you have any questions you can hit up either me or sabo911. My psn is also my username here.

NCAA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS FINAL BRACKET
    [​IMG]

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

count me in

9. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

bigtubb i sent you a friends request.
    if you gotta facebook acount search for sabo ncaa and add me to friends and ill invite ya to the tourney group. We update it alot and discuss lots. Also we post highlights from our tourney games.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Has team selection taken place yet? If not, count me in. Hit me up on PSN: Mr2Bits08

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Team selection wont be until tomorrow. Were getting a confirmed list of users who want in and then we will start the team selection. I added you on psn and if you have facebook add sabo ncaa to friends and ill invite you to the tournament group

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Team selection and brackets wont start until probably tomorrow nite. We want to make sure that everyone that wants in gets in and that we have a set confirmed list of users. I sent you a friends invite on psn and if you have a facebook account add sabo ncaa to friends and ill send you a group invite to the tournament group

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Cool. Just let me know when team selection goes down. I will be free in the evening. My first choice is Florida. If they are not available, I'll roll with whomever. Thanks.

14. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

sending you a pm now

15. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

U can count me in too sabo

16. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

k benbuckeye, i got ya added on psn. Im sending you a pm on here now

17. Phimutau

Phimutau Walk On

benbuckeye

Anyone know how to get ahold of benbuckeye?? We are at a standstill in our tournement team selection process. Please text me at 940-300-6263. Thx. We are moving on in about 30 minutes.