1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived NCAA 10 year 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maximus21, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

NCAA 10 year 5

What's up people? Only forever and I played our Week 10 games. I know the pace has picked up but I for one want to finish the season out (selfish reasons of course, I have a chance at the title game).

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I got you... that's why I slowed down because I think only 4 of us played last week. i play mine right before advance. I'll advance after this quick smoke break.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i could of swore u guys were riding dirty until monday night...lol

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

I'm in it til its over BABY!!!

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

yeah sorry Maximus I went and visited family over the 4th and game got simmed( which is cool new it would)..and once i lost i just kinda lost interest with 11 coming out so soon. I would be playing now but Im busy burning all my lebron shit....i hope the bastard never when another game

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

^^^^^^lol
    [YOUTUBE]pOsamobHeMc[/YOUTUBE]

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

burning Lebron jersey HAHAHAHHAHA! Hopefully the Browns win more than 8 games... LOL