NCAA '11 2016 Season Poll

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Jun 22, 2011.

?

Would you like to play one last season in NCAA '11 before '12 drops?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2011.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

@BigKing
    @gwill
    @C Young
    @pnc
    @jtthirtyfour
    @Cocky Marine
    @jasonkapono24
    @CharlestonUSC
    @Ryan C
    @InfiniteMTX

I was planning to have us play the 2016 season, or as much of it as possible b/c we will not be able to begin the '12 seaon until rosters are completed. Rosters may be out within a week or its release or maybe longer.

I will leave the poll up until Sunday afternoon about this time. I'll let majority rule here, with myself as the tie breaker.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

When 12 drops, I won't be playing 11 ever. And when the demo comes out I'll be playing less of 11 so I wouldn't be highly involved in the league.

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Kapono just wants to get this season over with so he can upload the draft class to Madden and continue his love affair with Matt Stone....

I'm in agreement, not sure if another season is worth it. Maybe for those who are interested we can do an Overdrive 6 or 8 team tournament.

4. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I think we might can squeeze out another season, but slow the pace. In my other league this current season is our last til 12, but we slowed the pace down between advances. Either option is fine with me, but I'd like another season (To see if I can potentially 3-peat :))

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

tournamnet sounds fun

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

[​IMG]

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Whoever wants to be in an overdrive tournament let me know and I can make one. Of course this is if we don't have a season

8. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

how would this tournament work? My overall goal is to trade in ncaa 11 to gamestop on july 1st before the drop the trade in value.
    if you could post some specific details about how a tournament would work and how long it would take that would be great.

9. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Id say probably 8-10 man single or double elimination. Either way it'll probably last over a week. It's not really an importabt tournament so its all good. You can just sign up and lose ur 1st game and not worry about it :D

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

A tournament does sound fun.

11. pnc

pnc Walk On

Ill be back in a week on the 28th or 29th and id like to keep playing 11. Another season or tournament sounds good to me.

12. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I'm down for the bowl games concluding our seasons on 11 and doing a tournament.

13. BigKing

If we do a tournament I'm picking someone else besides Pitt. It will be nice to play with a little more talent for a change.

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I hear ya BK, I'll probably pick a better team rating wise than Clemson as well.

15. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

6 votes so far....4 to go (NickDangerously doesn't have NCAA '11 and I'm holding my vote for last)

16. C Young

C Young Walk On

I'd like to get in another season before we move to 12 - I don't think NCAA '11 will drop in value before 12 comes out (hopefully they even have a promo if u trade it in!). I worked hard to get temple to #25...i wanna see it at least somewhat come to fruition lol.

17. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

my gamestop in augusta, ga has a 30 percent extra credit trade in value for ncaa 11 and any other games you trade in for 12.

18. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

When do u have to have it traded in by to get that?

19. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

yes more info on this please cocky. if your gamestop will do that mine should match it.

20. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

im good either way. when does '12 come out? i probably won't buy it for a week or two anyways since it usually takes some time for bugs to get ironed out and the tuner packs to get set and rosters to come out. i think i got '11 about 2 weeks after release for like 30 bucks last year.

21. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Oh yeah, and BigKing, on Stone's last play of his college career he scored on a 74 yard punt return TD and holds every single Navy receiving record. Am I making too big a deal of Stone? NO :D

22. BigKing

I didn't even know that Navy kept track of receiving records.

23. BigKing

After an emotional post game at the GMAC bowl, I've decided I can't just leave these kids. I'd like to change my vote.

24. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

LOL, really?

25. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I just want to say I hope we continue b/c I'd like a shot at breaking the TF record for longest win streak. Currently the Buckeyes have a 22 game win streak.